New Kits

Mr Rich said:
I'm liking the away kit but as I said before it will be maroon like 90% sure of that otherwise the new home kit would not have maroon in it. So imaging the away kit in maroon rather than midnight blue it still looks good.

Luckily I did a maroon version too..
mcfc_2010_home_away_700.jpg

SouthStand211 said:
144cxfr.jpg

Can someone do a long sleeve version with white cuffs?

Now how hard was that ? At last a quality home kit I hope to god this is it.

hype said:
Mr Rich said:
I'm liking the away kit but as I said before it will be maroon like 90% sure of that otherwise the new home kit would not have maroon in it. So imaging the away kit in maroon rather than midnight blue it still looks good.

I like that, it's getting similar to one of my previous efforts from the fantasy thead...
MCFC2010kits-1.png

I like the red and black away kit we had a couple of years ago.

A mix between the style of our home kit with the coulours on that away kit would be quality imo.

I doubt Nigel would be wearing the same bracelet as he did for last season's pictures! Haha!

FAKE

Bongo Joe said:
I doubt Nigel would be wearing the same bracelet as he did for last season's pictures! Haha!

FAKE

LOL great spot there.
FAIL at that picture.. haha

hype said:
Mr Rich said:

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT IS EQUAL WITH PEACH SCHNAPPS!!!!!! ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.