New League wide financial system.

I think this will be the case for all the clubs lower than 8th in the Premier League if truth be known.
Outside money and investment will be a thing of the past and any dreams by the so-called little clubs of somebody investing in a project will be gone,

United and to a point Liverpool will be the winners again in all of this, I don't understand the other 18 clubs voting for something like this, The scum clubs have fooled them again with empty promises and lies.

Why does the Premier League keep changing the rules? if it's not good for football (Manchester United)
Anybody who thinks United do anything for the good of the game are fools, They kicked former players out of their homes because of the Air Disaster and could never play again,
The red tops aren't getting the backing of all the other clubs. They are getting the backing from all the american owners of the other clubs, after the secret behind door deals.

It’s just another means to pull the draw bridge up and protect the “Big 6”. It’ll be the American brigade banging the drum. Wave after wave of rule changes to prevent NUFC and Villa getting any kind of foothold at the top in the hope that they’ll stop trying.

Can only hope that the likes of Sky and their ruined transfer deadline days and weeks programmes are reduced to nothing and that they make noises over a stunted product.

It is getting to something when Paul Merson can see what’s going on.
If the hateful cabal get their way not sure there will be a ‘big six.’ To me the current discussions on distribution of cash through the leagues must be linked to potential changes to the multi-club ownership and the recent changes around assessment of associated parties and fair value.
Cut off the money supply to the upstarts, limit annual expenditure to a % of turnover and you return to the old Super Sunday shysters at the top of the pile.

It is bizarre that new rules that will give City a decent advantage are being complained about.

They can't make up new rules that disadvantage City based on turnover.

It is bizarre that new rules that will give City a decent advantage are being complained about.

They can't make up new rules that disadvantage City based on turnover.
Corky. I think they can if our sponsorships are effectively controlled and sanctioned by the new regs on related or associated parties and fair value (and multi ownership). Why would we (and other clubs) agree to financial distribution down the pyramid when there is so much uncertainty on what exactly we have in our pot?

Corky. I think they can if our sponsorships are effectively controlled and sanctioned by the new regs on related or associated parties and fair value (and multi ownership). Why would we (and other clubs) agree to financial distribution down the pyramid when there is so much uncertainty on what exactly we have in our pot?
That is the one thing some smaller EFL clubs are hoping the regulator will get involved and give them a better deal. The PL need to be seen as making a reasonable offer to avoid regulator involvement and keep them at arms length for another 3 years.

There has been a lot of MP lobbying by smaller clubs, and it would be a populist "Robin Hood" move with the elections looming.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.