New League wide financial system.

Fuck me, you need a PhD in contract law and accountancy to be a football fan now!!! Can't keep up with all this.

It's not how well your team play it's how many clubs your group owns and how many percent of your earnings you can spend on players if you amortise it over 5 years.

Remember when you got most of your info from the matchday programme?

So basically fans of clubs outside of us , Liverpool, Trafford , Arsenal and Spurs should just accept they will never compete at the highest level ? They should also be content to have their best players cherry picked every season . If that’s what all this is designed to do then the game is dead .
It's been happening since the PL started

Desperate re-think as City have fucked them.....I'm not clever enough to fully understand FFP and all the bullshit except that it was invented to protect the usual suspects and stop others. I've always thought that City have broken that and played the cartel's 'make it up as we go along' little game far more effectively. As stated previously, we'll take the shit for a few years and have little doubt that we'll smash the witch-hunt but we will get used as the battering ram for the red shirts to come out the other side with something that suits them more than anyone else. The recent and current mumblings of 'changes' and the reasoning behind it is so obvious it's cringeworthy

Why do we even bother with pitches anymore, quite soon sky will be broadcasting old farts in suits arguing to decide the outcome of a game and fans will need a degree in foensic accounting to understand what the fuck is going on.

Why do we even bother with pitches anymore, quite soon sky will be broadcasting old farts in suits arguing to decide the outcome of a game and fans will need a degree in foensic accounting to understand what the fuck is going on.
That will go well for City ?
A Red Arse Cheek duopoly of Ratboy vs. Spud-Head Murphy (presuming Carragher gets the sack)...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.