New Manager, New Kit & New Badge (City Weekend)

Enjoyed it today, nice atmosphere and good opportunity to meet and have a chat with former players.

Some interesting features and insight in to behind the scenes goings on and plenty of opportunities for fans to ask questions.

Looking forward to seeing Guardiola tomorrow, hope the rain stays aways!

It was ok. My lad loved all the footy games on the pitch, feed the goat etc

Not loads for adults. Going on the team bus was good, Lap of luxury!! Caught the vassell / Dickov q&a which was good

The big day is tomorrow with Pep and the new kit. Also been told that Gundongan and Kelechi are gonna be on stage but the club haven't announced that yet

Had a bit of a moan in a earlier post about bar prices, but there is more choice got some real ales on had a pint of fools gold very nice

It was ok. My lad loved all the footy games on the pitch, feed the goat etc

Not loads for adults. Going on the team bus was good, Lap of luxury!! Caught the vassell / Dickov q&a which was good

The big day is tomorrow with Pep and the new kit. Also been told that Gundongan and Kelechi are gonna be on stage but the club haven't announced that yet

Kelechi?

I love the kid but his interviews are always really bad. Like he's obviously not that confident either in front of camera or with English because he mostly just says yes/no and "I just need to keep working hard". Not the guy I would have picked for a q and a with the fans.

Maybe he'll be a bit more comfortable if it's a relaxed setting and not immediately after a game.

I think they have to be printed. They just used my phone for the email for the free gift though so you don't need to print that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.