New MCFC Fanaticals Group. (Help Needed)

I would just like to point out that not all Ultra fans are hooligans, intact you will find it is quite the opposite. Some of you are watching too much Danny Dire shit, and it is shit! The vast majority simply worship, live, breath everything about their club and sing and cheer no matter how bad they are.

The Ultra's in Ukraine make a lot of noise and bang drums..Like Pompey and like Pompey it drives you up the pole...Still it creates an atmosphere where there is none...also most Ultra's show respect for other Ultra's by applauding the away supporters (As in Kiev) for being such loyal and dedicated supporters as themselves.

Personally, I think Ultra's and the like are best left to the smaller teams of the football world, Man City has a great fan base and we can make enough noise and show our loyalty without this kind of fan base.

Sorry mate but I say no, stick to the Poznan. But good luck any way...

There you go chap, Aguerro's given you your first banner idea with his "Che Guevara" quote.

Black silhouette of Sergio on a White background, big sky blue Communist star and "Viva La Revolucion" in big black letters beneath it.

Wish I had, and knew how to use, Photoshop. ;-)

strongbowholic said:
There you go chap, Aguerro's given you your first banner idea with his "Che Guevara" quote.

Black silhouette of Sergio on a White background, big sky blue Communist star and "Viva La Revolucion" in big black letters beneath it.

I like it.

Ultras groups do not work in Britain especially not at clubs that fill their ground every week. Most clubs in Europe than have Ultras such as Panthinaikos, Spartak Moscow and Roma play to half empty stadiums. Look at Juventus they can't fill their fucking ground against their biggest rivals. The only group of supporters in britian that have ever organised a successful ultras group is Celtic and again they only fill their ground in Old Firm games or Champions league matches. Thats why the ultras have so much power at these clubs. You'll sell out for every home match this season with the signing of Aguero and all that, meaning have Ultras is not vital for the club.

1.618034 said:
strongbowholic said:

I like it.

A communist star would be a bit contradictory as he is earning more than most players.

crizack said:
1.618034 said:
strongbowholic said:

I like it.

A communist star would be a bit contradictory as he is earning more than most players.
That's our speciality though isn't it; humour and irony? ;-)

strongbowholic said:

Another of his quote would fit nicely; "We are the future and we know it".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.