New MCFC Fanaticals Group. (Help Needed)

foley87 said:
to be honest we dont want our flag associated with what you are trying to achieve
All you do is moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan & more.

Getting very bored off you.

Anyway NB, hope you can pull this off mate.

mcfcliam said:
The latter.

Let the atmosphere take care of itself.

I'm all for banners but none of this 'ultra' shite.
Interesting, Where Exactly Do You Draw The Line Between Banners And Ultras? Because The Last Few Pages Of This Thread Have Been Banner Related, Then Right When We're Discussing The Use Of A Certain Banner You Say In So Many Words That You Like Banners But What We're Trying To Do Is Cheesey. Very Confusing.

mcfcliam said:
NorthernBoy said:
mcfcliam said:
Yeah and it's cheesy.

Sorry.
His Banner Or Our Attempt To Create A Better Atmosphere?

The latter.

If the atmosphere takes care of its self so well, why do numerous threads pop up complaining about atmosphere, or suggesting moving the away fans so it would improve?

NorthernBoy said:
mcfcliam said:
The latter.

Interesting, Where Exactly Do You Draw The Line Between Banners And Ultras? Because The Last Few Pages Of This Thread Have Been Banner Related, Then Right When We're Discussing The Use Of A Certain Banner You Say In So Many Words That You Like Banners But What We're Trying To Do Is Cheesey. Very Confusing.

Your typing style gives me migraines.

Anyway, I meant banners hanging from tiers, not the 'ultra' type banners like Celtic...

17466315a6619913590ml.jpg

How exactly does a flag/banner improve an atmosphere?

Voices do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.