New MCFC Fanaticals Group. (Help Needed)

mcfcliam said:
NorthernBoy said:
mcfcliam said:
The latter.

Let the atmosphere take care of itself.

I'm all for banners but none of this 'ultra' shite.
Interesting, Where Exactly Do You Draw The Line Between Banners And Ultras? Because The Last Few Pages Of This Thread Have Been Banner Related, Then Right When We're Discussing The Use Of A Certain Banner You Say In So Many Words That You Like Banners But What We're Trying To Do Is Cheesey. Very Confusing.

Your typing style gives me migraines.

Anyway, I meant banners hanging from tiers, not the 'ultra' type banners like Celtic...

17466315a6619913590ml.jpg

How exactly does a flag/banner improve an atmosphere?

Voices do.

Wouldnt you say the two go together? Seeing as the most vocal teams you see all seem to have banners, flags, etc. Take Lech and Aris as an example. The Dippers also have flags, banners, scarfs, going on big euro nights in the Kop.

foley87 said:
to be honest we dont want our flag associated with what you are trying to achieve

Do you own the rights to the invisible man image or the song? If you do then great investment, if you don't then stop what a silly comment.

Northen Boy, when Tevez goes, have this as a banner "Adios Carlos, thanks for the memories, we will try to build a 3rd restaurant before you return"<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:48 pm --<br /><br />
mcfcliam said:
NorthernBoy said:
mcfcliam said:
Yeah and it's cheesy.

Sorry.
His Banner Or Our Attempt To Create A Better Atmosphere?

The latter.

Banners, Flags, Scarves and just general colour, all help to make an atmosphere, they don't make one, they help it, they get people involved, make them feel like they are part of something. I agree with none of the ultras shite but the atmosphere won't take care of itself, it needs help.

Northern, this is a great idea, and I think you should do everything you possibly can to get this started up.

And can I just say, there's been a strange amount of (sort of) negativity in response to his (very simple) request.

I can imagine the name previously featured the term "ultra", however his post quite clearly states he doesn't want to create a political dick head group that affiliates itself with a football club.

He just wants to improve the atmosphere FFs.

As for the "debate" regarding what sorts of banners, just fucking do it, anything additional will be great (as long as it's PC and not "ultra" cheesy!).

Good on you for trying anyway feller.

mcfcliam said:
NorthernBoy said:
mcfcliam said:
Yeah and it's cheesy.

Sorry.

The latter.

Your posts both intrigue and annoy me. Carry on.

Banner idea?:

MainRoadTourist_lge.gif

One for Joe Hart?
MCFC - 24 Hour Harty People (maybe using the FAC / Hacienda font and colour scheme?)

mcfcliam said:
NorthernBoy said:
mcfcliam said:
Yeah and it's cheesy.

Sorry.

The latter.

Will never happen! Atmospheres simply do not take care of themselves! The Blue Alliance have improved our atmospheres a little so far, without their hard work it would be the same old shite. Aris and Poznan had the best two atmospheres at our ground last season, not us! If we simply sit back and do nowt apart from sing the odd "Blue Moon" or "We're Not Really Here" it just isn't good enough! People need to get off their arses to do things because us City fans create some of the poorest atmospheres in the Prem!

mcfcliam said:
NorthernBoy said:
mcfcliam said:
The latter.

Interesting, Where Exactly Do You Draw The Line Between Banners And Ultras? Because The Last Few Pages Of This Thread Have Been Banner Related, Then Right When We're Discussing The Use Of A Certain Banner You Say In So Many Words That You Like Banners But What We're Trying To Do Is Cheesey. Very Confusing.

Your typing style gives me migraines.

Anyway, I meant banners hanging from tiers, not the 'ultra' type banners like Celtic...

17466315a6619913590ml.jpg

How exactly does a flag/banner improve an atmosphere?

Voices do.
Aesthetics! Philosophers have written over many aeons that beauty, art and colour raises the sensory-emtional values of people. If people are feeling more 'up for it' then they will create a better atmosphere!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.