New MCFC Fanaticals Group. (Help Needed)

NorthernBoy said:
Just Finished This Banner Today,
NSDone.jpg

It's Going To Take A Few Months To Start Having 5/6 Banners On Display, But Be Rest Assured We're Still Working Hard With This.

Nice, i'll be looking out for it at games.

Cheers For All The Comments, Makes It Seem Worth My Time.
For Those Asking How It Was Made,
Blue Bed Sheet £6
White Paint From The Shed

•Projecter Connected To PC,
•Blue Tesco Value Bedsheet Cut To Size And Pinned To Wall,
•Project Image Onto Bedsheet And Draw The Outline (I Find The Best Pen Is "Sharpie")
•Take The Banner Down And Paint In.

I Started On Thursday Night And Finished On Saturday Morning, I'll Be Starting The Next One ASAP.

the next blue alliance meeting is this sunday 11th 2pm at the waldorf (near picadilly). special guest is paul lake, and having now done most of the admin stuff with setting up the supporters club we can now get started on planning displays, new banners etc. would be a great chance to get together with those interested in improving the atmopshere, have a drink etc.

also met with the club this week along with ric and a few others, and compared to 2 years ago when we first started they seem much more willing to help both financially and helping out in general.

felixbg said:
also met with the club this week along with ric and a few others, and compared to 2 years ago when we first started they seem much more willing to help both financially and helping out in general.

Can you elaborate any further on what kind of stuff or is it all hush hush at this stage?

Any paypal links where we could donate felix?

WNRH said:
felixbg said:

Can you elaborate any further on what kind of stuff or is it all hush hush at this stage?

Any paypal links where we could donate felix?

getting a couple of thousand stickers made & getting our own scarves made asap. will start collection for displays (card banner, ticker tape etc) at the meeting tomorow. the last few months most of our efforts have been on sorting out the supporters club, getting members etc. now we can start doing the more-pro active stuff. any ideas appreciated, so feel free to come to tomorow/todays meeting.

all the different supporters branches have fantastic individual flags to see all together at some match one day would be great,just a thought

is this group going to come up with some really loud chants/shouting for matchdays or european nights?

chris_m said:
Can I come along to Blue Alliance meetings without formally joining, love what you do at away games, and I'd love to help out any way I can

yep. got over 90 paid up members now so a decent kitty to work with.

re: 'fanaticals' flags, saw the boddingtons and the northern soul ones in singing section today from 117. looked top, few more around there will look great.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.