New MCFC Fanaticals Group. (Help Needed)

For the European games, can you put flags on the black netting over the seats at the front? Or do the killjoy dictators at UEFA not light colours interfering with their ridiculously huge advert hoardings? Saying that, I'm sure Aris fans did it and layed flags and banners over the front seats when they came here earlier this year.

WNRH said:
felixbg said:
also met with the club this week along with ric and a few others, and compared to 2 years ago when we first started they seem much more willing to help both financially and helping out in general.

Can you elaborate any further on what kind of stuff or is it all hush hush at this stage?

Any paypal links where we could donate felix?

Paypal is a great idea. I set one up when warpig and TFS organised gordon's trip and would be happy to tip in a few quid, given I cant get to the games

Did Anyone See The Banners In 110? I Got Plenty Of Good Comments, A Few Lads Told Me To Put Them Down But I Expected That. I Got Such A Great Sense Of Achievement When We Were Displaying Them, Top Stuff.

NorthernBoy said:
Did Anyone See The Banners In 110? I Got Plenty Of Good Comments, A Few Lads Told Me To Put Them Down But I Expected That. I Got Such A Great Sense Of Achievement When We Were Displaying Them, Top Stuff.

It wasn't possible to see the full detail from the third tier of the Colin Bell detail but they still looked class on two poles.

I think for future banners you might need to go up a few sizes though.

The Blue Alliances collection of banners looked quality in the South Stand as well.

NorthernBoy said:

I was in 212 above, boddingtons one looked class, didnt see any others

I think it would be good if you create a short long banner. Similar size to the "bluemoon thanks Sheikh Mansour" but one that your and fans around you can hold. As well as that just more and different shapes/ sizes. If all the banners were the same size it would look artificial as if the club organised it if you know what i mean.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USB_GDGQpas&feature=related[/youtube]

If you look at that video, whilst most of the flags look similar, but they are all different sizes and it looks better. To be fair as well your banners that you held up with the poles are probably about right, maybe the club could donate you one of those big flags they wave before games. :)

NorthernBoy said:

Saw them from North stand, couldn't see what was on it but I enjoyed seeing people make their own banners and showing them off, I like them, waving flags are a bit cheesy and annoying IMO. Waving scraves looks cool though :)

So it doesn't take up too much eyespace, make it dead tall and it will only be eye level with people at the back and to them at the back the banner will look small in comparison to the pitch and they will hardly notice it's there! :) but don't lift it up when city are on the attack obvs! :P

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.