New MCFC Fanaticals Group. (Help Needed)

We need the fans to organise themselves to make more noise, invent better songs, have more flags, banners.

Another case of All Talk, No Walk

Same with The Bayern Party Thread, posters said they would release blue smoke bombs and so on, yet I saw more smoke in the toilets on Wednesday night.

Stevie B said:

Same with The Bayern Party Thread, posters said they would release blue smoke bombs and so on, yet I saw more smoke in the toilets on Wednesday night.

Very true I was expecting the South Stand to be rocking, won't be getting my hopes up any time in the near future :/

Stevie B said:

Didnt one go off when silva scored?

A little smoke went off yea, but even though we were right next to this it was hardly a noticeable event.

I was expecting blue smoke bombs to go off, not a plain smoke bomb that wasn't that visible.

We need to be more organised, plans need to be made for the beginning of next season.

I have a drum.

Easy...... Open mouth, sing and shout until you can sing and shout no more, everyone take a scarf, hang up your flags and banners(did you see the Bayern fans hold theirs up, looked great, where as our blue moon displays about half a dozen around the ground!!!!!), half hearted we are, it's piss poor, we also have some shite chants that are about as atmospheric as a sewer drain.
The originator of this post doesn't mention Ultra's, he's just trying to get some passion in your soddin bones, filling the ground is not good enough and talk is cheap, make it happen for christ sake, just have a good none stop sing along, how hard is that boys and girls.....?over to you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.