New MCFC Fanaticals Group. (Help Needed)

Re: New Ultras Group. (Help Needed)

Word of caution.

Blue Alliance might back me on this one?

A. They started off in a similar vein.
B. The club listened, but eventually the BA had to fall in line to become an official OSC branch. They are vocal away from home, but not through want of trying, have found it much harder at home to make an impact.
C. Is it worth contacting the club about your idea? At the moment I would say no. I would contact BA first and speak to them about their experiences regarding the club, etc, and take it from there.
D. I stink of cheese. Hopefully you can get this going properly over time and improve to an already much improved atmosphere at home and away.

Good luck.

Or the name of the awful band who mimed their terrible version of Blue Moon at the FA Cup parade.
Jackson-ctid said:
S04 said:
Not a bad idea..but in general Ultras or Supras are just names for colourful hardcore fans.
You could easily label yourself "Manchester Hardcore" or something similar if you want to avoid the Ultras label.

At the continent the "Ultras" are most often a collection of a diverse number of organised fans that support the same club and we are not there yet.

Isn't that a car?

Easy Now!

The thing I cannot stand with groups like this abroad (apart from their dodgy political links) is that they seek to rank themselves above other fans and, even more ludicrously, seek to intimidate clubs into pandering to their macho bullshit.

Wouldn't want anything taking on those sort of elements here.

This Biggest Task For Us Is Finding A Way To Situate All The Involved In The Same Area Of The Ground, I Feel This Is The Hardest Part Of The Project, For Obvious Reasons This Problem Doesnt Occur In Lower League Original Terrace Stadiums, And For The Record It Would Be My Personal Target To Have This Group Situated Directly Opposite The Mangers Dugout (Bottom Tier).

jrb said:
Word of caution.

Blue Alliance might back me on this one?

A. They started off in a similar vein.
B. The club listened, but eventually the BA had to fall in line to become an official OSC branch. They are vocal away from home, but not through want of trying, have found it much harder at home to make an impact.
C. Is it worth contacting the club about your idea? At the moment I would say no. I would contact BA first and speak to them about their experiences regarding the club, etc, and take it from there.
D. I stink of cheese. Hopefully you can get this going properly over time and improve to an already much improved atmosphere at home and away.

Good luck.

Cheers For The Post Mate, Great To Get Information Like This.
It Could Only Be Beneficial For Us To Contact The Blue Alliance, Get Some Useful Information Regarding Working Direct With The Club, I Will Definately Look Into This.
At This Moment I Would'nt Rule Out Working With The Blue Alliance In One Way Or Another, Two Brains Is Better Than One As They Say.

Good luck , despite a few the poznan has been a great success , as shown by the players reaction . So if poeple want to try new things original or borrowed good luck .
The poznan, bananas, the red & black comeback, fancy drees at stoke ,blues brothers at palace ......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.