New MCFC History section on Bluemoon

Gary James said:
allan harper said:
This is billiant ! ive been trying to find this game as i remember nicking off school for 2 days to attend it but couldnt remember the score ! proberbly because it was such a shit game, pissed it down that night and we was in an open end, i remember not many blues turning up.

MCFCMATCHES

Wimbledon (Away)
Premier League
Mon 20 September 1993.
Score: L 0-1
Attendance: 8533

That's what it's there for. Actually not a bad attendance for Wimbledon at the time.

Has Plough lane been demolished now or do AFC Wimbledon play there

There can't be another independent, supporter-run forum in the world which has a resource like this, created by its own members. The only thing that comes remotely close is the Celtic Graves Society. It is a breath-taking piece of work. A salute and my eternal admiration to all involved

Nice addition and whoever designed it needs a good old pat on the proverbial.

Thanks for doing it and thanks for having me in a world of history for the last hour while getting no work done :-)

This is great, strange how I've been drawn to typical City games, Walsall away when Gleghorn went in nets for example. May thanks to the creators

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.