New Midfielder in January

capiloton said:
Matic ? he will be a new Garcia. please raid some more player from La Liga instead. if Zuculini rumor to City is real, i don't think we need to sign another CM in January. we have 9 player that can play centrally (DM, CM, box to box, in the hole) - Yaya, Ferna, Garcia, Rodwell, Milner, Nasri, Silva, Jovetic, Demichelis.

and if Di Maria exit rumor is true, I wish Txiki will bring him to Etihad. so our key player like Nasri and Silva can play in rotation in central role, if tactically needed.

another young CB like Zouma is fantastic, since Lescott is obviously not going to stay at City beyond the summer. Kompany & Nastasic gets injured a lot, and i hate to see Garcia playing as CB.

Would you abandon the 2 strike system as the main tactic to accommodate Di Maria/Silva/Nasri and or Navas on the pitch at the same time? Are you selling Dzeko? What about Jovetić who can also be employed on the left?

Some major players would have to be dropped because I really don't think Di Maria is leaving Madrid unless he's getting major playing time, he's already being rotated which is reasons for the rumors of him looking for an exit.

capiloton said:
another young CB like Zouma is fantastic, since Lescott is obviously not going to stay at City beyond the summer. Kompany & Nastasic gets injured a lot, and i hate to see Garcia playing as CB.
I'd rather see Rekik get the chance once he returns from PSV. Same age, and I honestly believe Rekik is better.

Blue Haze said:
adrianr said:
Could we get another Fernandinho please?

No kidding. A Ferna clone would be handy.

Seriously we need to find him adequate backup. It's becoming clear that his fitness is vital to us winning anything.

Exactly. No more faffing around with the likes of Garcia, half decent backup would be a huge plus for us.

Blue Haze said:
adrianr said:
Could we get another Fernandinho please?

No kidding. A Ferna clone would be handy.

Seriously we need to find him adequate backup. It's becoming clear that his fitness is vital to us winning anything.

I think he's currently playing the exact role the club has in mind for Rodwell. Problem of course being the poor lad needs playing time to get up to Fernandinho's level, if he ever could. Much of his game is something born out of experience playing nearly every top side in Europe, and Jack obviously isn't getting too much experience in the physio room.

With Zuculini joining in the summer, I'd say that a loan signing would more than suffice in January. Diarra may be open to a loan move?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.