New mobile

Lemon7277

Afternoon all...in the market for a new mobile for around the 200 mark as on a sim only contract..been looking at the honour and Huawei models ie the 8x , 10 lite,and p smart 2019 also been looking at xa 2 but one of the specs I need is a led notification aad NFC handset will only be used for general browsing you tube etc but no gaming,was just seeing if anyone on here has any of the brands mentioned and there thoughts on models mentioned...thanks in advance

Afternoon all...in the market for a new mobile for around the 200 mark as on a sim only contract..been looking at the honour and Huawei models ie the 8x , 10 lite,and p smart 2019 also been looking at xa 2 but one of the specs I need is a led notification aad NFC handset will only be used for general browsing you tube etc but no gaming,was just seeing if anyone on here has any of the brands mentioned and there thoughts on models mentioned...thanks in advance

Crouchinho has been looking for one for about four years. Check out his thread for some ideas.

Huawei are Chinese spy phpnes. I went for the Google pixel 3 XL over that, no complaints so far other than slight overheating when low battery or using whilst on charge.

Huawei are Chinese spy phpnes. I went for the Google pixel 3 XL over that, no complaints so far other than slight overheating when low battery or using whilst on charge.
And what is the iPhone? An American spy phone?

I got the Huawei P8 Lite as i thought the Chinese could use my browsing history to overthrow the government.

Decent phone and piss easy to use.

I have the Huawei p smart. it's pretty good phone as I don't require any bells and whistles, but if I was in The hunt for another phone, I would be looking at this baby. Thre'pence short of £180, I don't think there is anything better value for money considering the tech specs. Motorola have been manufacturing phones just about as long as anybody else. I have had several in recent years and I can't fault them.
https://www.laptopsdirect.co.uk/mot...U0l9awSsx1UnTJePY5SaHECpE213TAjRoCkawQAvD_BwE

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.