New Music - 2024

This is it. So do I, but if I have to click on a video, open it in the app or browser, wait for two adverts, just so I can see what it is, for me to then put into spotify to listen to properly, it is often not worth it. I know they can play straight in the post a lot of the time, but that doesn't display the name of the band/song most of the time. And some people work in palces where youtube or videos are disabled, whereas music apps are not.
No, just recommend a tune, say why you like it, and leave it at that.

genuinely can't believe i was having to defend myself on a music sharing thread because i asked a few cheeky questions before i posted some fucking amazing tunes.

i'll leave you to your serious discussions,
with this absolute banger.
the best manchester band right now.

you'll be all over them when you're writing your thread reviews on the 2025 thread version of this thread,
but they're probably a bit new to you now.
you'll need to go away and think about it until someone gives you a write-up on them.

the lyrics are quite poignant to the shit i've received on this thread.

enjoy your thread

genuinely can't believe i was having to defend myself on a music sharing thread because i asked a few cheeky questions before i posted some fucking amazing tunes.

i'll leave you to your serious discussions,
with this absolute banger.
the best manchester band right now.

you'll be all over them when you're writing your thread reviews on the 2025 thread version of this thread,
but they're probably a bit new to you now.
you'll need to go away and think about it until someone gives you a write-up on them.

the lyrics are quite poignant to the shit i've received on this thread.

enjoy your thread

Gave these a listen to see what you’d left us with. Not bad but probably something I’d have appreciated in my younger days.

Reminded me of a band I used to like called the Wall who I’ve not previously been able to find on streaming services but a new search prompted by this and some of their stuff is now available.

Orca Station's new single, Shadowplaying a more grungey/ 'desert' rocky cover of a Joy Division song.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.