New Music - 2024

Have listened to it a couple of times and it hasn’t quite clicked for me yet but does seem as though it’s one to persevere with.

My first impression was it's too one paced but the individual songs reveal a bit more to them each time I've listened. I'm not convinced it's the kind of album I will always listen to in one sitting but I'm not too fussed about that.

Two now, from two bands I really like..

Had a couple of their songs in contention for the album thread playlist, and putting them here would have been a big tell. But now I've gone with a banjo tune, safe to put them up.

Midnight Ambulance - Alice

Mostly release singles, with no album in sight, so worth putting up the individual song. Well worth listening tontheir other songs and EPs though. They do some quirky nice videos too. Morlich would have been the song I would have gone with on the other thread.

The other is a new album
DIIV - Frog in Boiling Water
A kinda Cure-esque indie band, a bit mopey a bit iintense. Would have gone with Blankenship there, so I'll use that as a sample song, albeit from an earlier album.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.