New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4r52lf.jpg

I'm probably miles behind in posting these but they're all over Facebook today. Are they the real deal? I quite like the home shirt and the 3rd strip.

Fucking disgusting, I've seen the kits, you should all be impressed soon.
Nike want to get Arsenals shown first as they are similar to ours this year and see the aftermath and response, then they'll promote ours. We will be one of the past Premier League clubs to showcase these new kits but mark my words they are our best in years.

BlakeTheBlue said:
4r52lf.jpg

I'm probably miles behind in posting these but they're all over Facebook today. Are they the real deal? I quite like the home shirt and the 3rd strip.

Nope - another Zabba creation

Mancinii said:
Nike want to get Arsenals shown first as they are similar to ours this year and see the aftermath and response, then they'll promote ours. We will be one of the past Premier League clubs to showcase these new kits but mark my words they are our best in years.
Surely they will "debut" in our mini American tour at the end of the month?

Mancinii said:

but what you are saying, in effect, is that our kit will be the same as every other nike sponsored teams top just a different colour?

losing the individuality on a strip is against everything i believe in and the whole point of supporting football is to be proud of the differences from others, not look the same.

i remember buying the old black reebok top from a few years ago and loved it until i realized that west ham had the same top just a slightly different shade. never wore it again (no disrespect to west ham either).

one thing is for sure, if we end up with a production line top that is the same as everybody else because of nikes lazy design and greedy profit margins then i am out of the top buying game until they sort it out. retro tops are the future for me!

Mancinii said:
So they are not any of the so called leaked shirts then ?

burning blue soul said:
Mancinii said:

but what you are saying, in effect, is that our kit will be the same as every other nike sponsored teams top just a different colour?

losing the individuality on a strip is against everything i believe in and the whole point of supporting football is to be proud of the differences from others, not look the same.

i remember buying the old black reebok top from a few years ago and loved it until i realized that west ham had the same top just a slightly different shade. never wore it again (no disrespect to west ham either).

one thing is for sure, if we end up with a production line top that is the same as everybody else because of nikes lazy design and greedy profit margins then i am out of the top buying game until they sort it out. retro tops are the future for me!
There is no past kit influence on these kits, I must admit that sadly yes Nike have just based our kit on everyone elses they do, the only one that stands out in a weird way is the rags kit. The PSG and Gunners kit is what ours will essentially look like bar the Fly Emirates logo, the Umbro kit of this year was the best of many past years I must say.<br /><br />-- Thu May 02, 2013 11:48 am --<br /><br />
JosMCFC said:
Mancinii said:
So they are not any of the so called leaked shirts then ?
Not at all, I've been looking at the pictures posted in this thread and they don't remotely look like the upcoming kit, there are a few promo pictures but none have been leaked yet, hopefully. The first time we'll see them played should be the Chelsea USA match and promo shots out like I said as soon as Arsenal release theres.

I really am hoping Nike aren't being lazy again but I'm not going to hold my breath on that one. All their kits are remotely the same so don't really expect something new :/ . I'm glad I have the Umbro one to be honest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.