New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mancinii said:
burning blue soul said:
Mancinii said:
Fucking disgusting, I've seen the kits, you should all be impressed soon.
Nike want to get Arsenals shown first as they are similar to ours this year and see the aftermath and response, then they'll promote ours. We will be one of the past Premier League clubs to showcase these new kits but mark my words they are our best in years.

but what you are saying, in effect, is that our kit will be the same as every other nike sponsored teams top just a different colour?

losing the individuality on a strip is against everything i believe in and the whole point of supporting football is to be proud of the differences from others, not look the same.

i remember buying the old black reebok top from a few years ago and loved it until i realized that west ham had the same top just a slightly different shade. never wore it again (no disrespect to west ham either).

one thing is for sure, if we end up with a production line top that is the same as everybody else because of nikes lazy design and greedy profit margins then i am out of the top buying game until they sort it out. retro tops are the future for me!
There is no past kit influence on these kits, I must admit that sadly yes Nike have just based our kit on everyone elses they do, the only one that stands out in a weird way is the rags kit. The PSG and Gunners kit is what ours will essentially look like bar the Fly Emirates logo, the Umbro kit of this year was the best of many past years I must say.

-- Thu May 02, 2013 11:48 am --

JosMCFC said:
Mancinii said:
Fucking disgusting, I've seen the kits, you should all be impressed soon.
Nike want to get Arsenals shown first as they are similar to ours this year and see the aftermath and response, then they'll promote ours. We will be one of the past Premier League clubs to showcase these new kits but mark my words they are our best in years.
So they are not any of the so called leaked shirts then ?
Not at all, I've been looking at the pictures posted in this thread and they don't remotely look like the upcoming kit, there are a few promo pictures but none have been leaked yet, hopefully. The first time we'll see them played should be the Chelsea USA match and promo shots out like I said as soon as Arsenal release theres.

Are you saying that our home kits will all be the same or that our away kits will be?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.footballshirtculture.com/13/14-kits/arsenal-2013-2014-nike-away-football-shirt-leaked.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.footballshirtculture.com/13/ ... eaked.html</a>

hmmm.

Nervous Nedum said:
Mancinii said:
burning blue soul said:
but what you are saying, in effect, is that our kit will be the same as every other nike sponsored teams top just a different colour?

losing the individuality on a strip is against everything i believe in and the whole point of supporting football is to be proud of the differences from others, not look the same.

i remember buying the old black reebok top from a few years ago and loved it until i realized that west ham had the same top just a slightly different shade. never wore it again (no disrespect to west ham either).

one thing is for sure, if we end up with a production line top that is the same as everybody else because of nikes lazy design and greedy profit margins then i am out of the top buying game until they sort it out. retro tops are the future for me!
There is no past kit influence on these kits, I must admit that sadly yes Nike have just based our kit on everyone elses they do, the only one that stands out in a weird way is the rags kit. The PSG and Gunners kit is what ours will essentially look like bar the Fly Emirates logo, the Umbro kit of this year was the best of many past years I must say.

JosMCFC said:
So they are not any of the so called leaked shirts then ?
Not at all, I've been looking at the pictures posted in this thread and they don't remotely look like the upcoming kit, there are a few promo pictures but none have been leaked yet, hopefully. The first time we'll see them played should be the Chelsea USA match and promo shots out like I said as soon as Arsenal release theres.

Are you saying that our home kits will all be the same or that our away kits will be?
I've only seen the home kit, just imagine the Arsenal kit in City blue, there's the 2013-2014 kit with different stripes on the armband.

Mancinii said:
Nervous Nedum said:
Mancinii said:

I've only seen the home kit, just imagine the Arsenal kit in City blue, there's the 2013-2014 kit with different stripes on the armband.

I bet my life you are wrong. My actual life

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Mancinii said:
Nervous Nedum said:

Fairly certain he is as well.

Although I do have a bad feeling that we will end up with a hooped shirt of some kind.

Nervous Nedum said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Mancinii said:

Although I do have a bad feeling that we will end up with a hooped shirt of some kind.
You just hope I'm wrong, I'm very right.

Mancinii said:
Nervous Nedum said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

So you are saying its not this one?

SuperYaya said:
Looks like that is the new kit. It's not too bad.

NikeManchesterCity1314Home.JPG

Nervous Nedum said:
Mancinii said:
Nervous Nedum said:

So you are saying its not this one?

SuperYaya said:
Looks like that is the new kit. It's not too bad.

NikeManchesterCity1314Home.JPG
I haven't seen this picture yet, it is fairly similar to the real thing the air pockets are pushed further back on the sides however, this shirt is very fake though I can tell by the Nike tick being a bit bent also the bands on the linings are different colours, I have heard there is a hooped away kit I haven't seen the alternate kit yet however.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.