New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mancinii said:
Nervous Nedum said:
Mancinii said:
You just hope I'm wrong, I'm very right.

So you are saying its not this one?

SuperYaya said:
Looks like that is the new kit. It's not too bad.

NikeManchesterCity1314Home.JPG
I haven't seen this picture yet, it is fairly similar to the real thing the air pockets are pushed further back on the sides however, this shirt is very fake though I can tell by the Nike tick being a bit bent also the bands on the linings are different colours, I have heard there is a hooped away kit I haven't seen the alternate kit yet however.

Yeah I agree with this one being a fake, but it's clear to see what the shirt will actually look like.

I really do think one of the various hooped shirts we've seen will be a kit- whether it will be an away or third choice I don't know. That black/gold kit a few pages back will be whichever choice the hooped one isn't.

I've seen the new home shirt ..... no lie ...... and i can exclusively tell you all ..... here and now ..... that it is .....

..... Sky Blue.

Everyones better off buying a sky blue shirt and making their own "this is how the kit will be next season" shirt ... then everyone will think it's gospel.

anyone know where i can get a badge and a sponsor transfer? lol

The home kit 'leaked' has kind of grown on me now. When the poster came on saying it was nothing like that, i actually felt a little twinge of sadness.
Its plain, blue, T-shirt style. As long as the badge isn't stick on; I like it.

So wish they'd just do the 09/10 first Umbro one. The exact same shirt. My all time fav. Have it with IRELAND 7 on the back. ^^

I really like the idea of a blue and white hooped kit. Maybe not as a home kit though, i'd have it as 3rd. Should stick to traditional full sky blue for home one.

pretty sure you can get the replica one for like 45/50 quid, and then they charge around 80 for the authentic one with the airpockets. that's the case with the other nike kits in the past couple of years, cant see it being different with us

I don't even think the 3rd kit has been made yet, there are designs floating around at Nike still.

Mancinii said:
I don't even think the 3rd kit has been made yet, there are designs floating around at Nike still.
Of course it has. They will have been done months ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.