New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mansour's tow ropes said:
Mancinii said:
It's more than my jobs worth to post the pictures of any protos so why would I ?
I've told you as much as I can without showing the actual shirt, you'll see them soon enough anyway, if you like and want to buy them thats up to you.

well thats the thing, you haven't. all you've said is its bland and looks like Arsenals. is that really as much as you can say about a new football shirt that no one on here has seen before?

and for the record, Arsenal's kit is red with white shoulders and a red and navy blue stripe on each arm. and a matching navy collar, so not that bland really.

SURELY you can add some more detail or admit you're making it up
I've not said it looks like Arsenal's current kit have I? Read my whole former post then scrutinise.

Mancinii said:
Mancinii said:
It's more than my jobs worth to post the pictures of any protos so why would I ?
I've told you as much as I can without showing the actual shirt, you'll see them soon enough anyway, if you like and want to buy them thats up to you.

well thats the thing, you haven't. all you've said is its bland and looks like Arsenals. is that really as much as you can say about a new football shirt that no one on here has seen before?

and for the record, Arsenal's kit is red with white shoulders and a red and navy blue stripe on each arm. and a matching navy collar, so not that bland really.

I've not said it looks like Arsenal's current kit have I? Read my whole former post then scrutinise.

don't need to read any of your posts; theres nothing of any substance in them.

anyway this thread doesn't deserve to be dragged into a load of petty conflict so we'll just have to wait til the kit is released

Mancinii said:

don't need to read any of your posts; theres nothing of any substance in them.

anyway this thread doesn't deserve to be dragged into a load of petty conflict so we'll just have to wait til the kit is released
Good idea

eed79155-a60e-4b9c-920d-3dba121428c4.jpg

Please god don't let this one be the next home shirt. Must be a rag designer taking the piss.

citymad said:
Please god don't let this one be the next home shirt. Must be a rag designer taking the piss.

There is the possibility he's picked it up on holiday off one of the those fake shirt stalls.

*prays*

Looks awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.