New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mancinii said:
mancity dan said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
his information on our new shirts is too vague and unclear. Says its nothing like the pictures on this thread, then claims he hasn't seen the picture of the blue one...

wum

Surely most of the world has seen the pictures on here. He is definitely a wum.
Whatever. There's about 200 pages not gonna trawl through it am I, its probably knobs like you talking crap on things they know fuck all about

I am going to be the bigger man and walk away than get into a name calling fight over keyboard. I have never said I know anything about the new shirts - I have taken an interest in this topic and don' appreciate a wum coming on. If you have evidence of the shirts - show us the evidence. Rather than coming on here being vague.

Mancinii said:
mancity dan said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
his information on our new shirts is too vague and unclear. Says its nothing like the pictures on this thread, then claims he hasn't seen the picture of the blue one...

wum

Whatever. There's about 200 pages not gonna trawl through it am I, its probably knobs like you talking crap on things they know fuck all about
Cut out the personal abuse fella, or a ban will ensue

squirtyflower said:
Mancinii said:
mancity dan said:
He accused me of being a rag...
I'll shut up though.

Mancinii said:
squirtyflower said:
Mancinii said:
He accused me of being a rag...
I'll shut up though.

Now yr sounding like a 5 year old

It's more than my jobs worth to post the pictures of any protos so why would I ?
I've told you as much as I can without showing the actual shirt, you'll see them soon enough anyway, if you like and want to buy them thats up to you.

mancity dan said:
Mods - please can we tidy up the past few pages and get this thread back on track :o)

good idea

images

Mancinii said:
It's more than my jobs worth to post the pictures of any protos so why would I ?
I've told you as much as I can without showing the actual shirt, you'll see them soon enough anyway, if you like and want to buy them thats up to you.

well thats the thing, you haven't. all you've said is its bland and looks like Arsenals. is that really as much as you can say about a new football shirt that no one on here has seen before?

and for the record, Arsenal's kit is red with white shoulders and a red and navy blue stripe on each arm. and a matching navy collar, so not that bland really.

SURELY you can add some more detail or admit you're making it up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.