New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nervous Nedum said:
I really do think one of the various hooped shirts we've seen will be a kit- whether it will be an away or third choice I don't know. That black/gold kit a few pages back will be whichever choice the hooped one isn't.

Why the fucking hell would a team that wears sky blue and white as a home kit have a sky blue and white shirt as an alternative. Do you honestly think that it could be one of our kits or are you on the wind up? I think I'd prefer it if I were being clarkied rather than find out that a fellow bluemooner could believe this.

a blue and white shirt would be a training top if anything ... especially if its that chavvy blue/navy/white that always appears.

i betting the away is navy blue/black and the alternative is white.

mansour's tow ropes said:
I think Mancinii is making it up

just a hunch

I thought exactly the same. I think he is a rag looking at his previous posts on other things - he calls Ronaldo. Christi. What kind of blue would call him Christi???

mancity dan said:

just a hunch

I thought exactly the same. I think he is a rag looking at his previous posts on other things - he calls Ronaldo. Christi. What kind of blue would call him Christi???

his information on our new shirts is too vague and unclear. Says its nothing like the pictures on this thread, then claims he hasn't seen the picture of the blue one...

wum

mancity dan said:

just a hunch

Cristi* former rag or not there's no denying the man's skill on the ball, only the ignorant would disagree. Anyway when the Nike kits comes out I can only be proven right then. Which is soon.

-- Thu May 02, 2013 6:07 pm --

I'm also very far off from supporting the scum in anyway, so I'm very offended by that judgement Dan<br /><br />-- Thu May 02, 2013 6:09 pm --<br /><br />
mancity dan said:

just a hunch

his information on our new shirts is too vague and unclear. Says its nothing like the pictures on this thread, then claims he hasn't seen the picture of the blue one...

wum
I hadn't seen that picture what do you want me to do become psychic? The new nike kits are bland and exactly like the Arsenal one I can't help but be vague.

mancity dan said:

just a hunch

wum

Surely most of the world has seen the pictures on here. He is definitely a wum.

mancity dan said:
mancity dan said:

wum

Surely most of the world has seen the pictures on here. He is definitely a wum.
Whatever. There's about 200 pages not gonna trawl through it am I, its probably knobs like you talking crap on things they know fuck all about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.