BKadHvDCYAEEyLC.jpg:large

-- Thu May 16, 2013 8:43 pm --

BKabsa7CMAAIPCD.jpg:large

Yep, just seen on twitter @manchestertwity

Home back to laser blue if real !!!

BKabbbICEAAw8XE.jpg

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BKabbbICEAAw8XE.jpg
Doubt it. Those are clearly fake.

I'm normally quite sceptical. But can see the much touted united monstrosity behind, and then some inter Milan kits in the background as well.
The first time I've seen those city kit designs, they 'look real', but they again so do the other round neck ones that have been regularly touted as the new shirt. Always abit of a guessing game but those pictured definitely look feasible IMO.

AD4 said:
kun said:
The Pope said:

BKabbbICEAAw8XE.jpg

Doubt it. Those are clearly fake.

I'm normally quite sceptical. But can see the much touted united monstrosity behind, and then some inter Milan kits in the background as well.
The first time I've seen those city kit designs, they 'look real', but they again so do the other round neck ones that have been regularly touted as the new shirt. Always abit of a guessing game but those pictured definitely look feasible IMO.
They do, but only for training kits I would say. If they are indeed the actual kits, (especially the home one), then someone somewhere needs fucking shooting. They couldn't scream out 'shitty MLS franchise' harder if they tried.
Nike really are cunts.

The Pope said:
kun said:

-- Thu May 16, 2013 8:43 pm --

BKabsa7CMAAIPCD.jpg:large

BKabbbICEAAw8XE.jpg

There was someone on this thread a month ago that was saying our kit would look like arsenals only in blue of course and I think arsenals kit next season is similar to the one shown so who knows?! It's not horrible, just very different to the one that's been on here for months so it might take some getting used to. We're apparently going to be playing in the new kit for the Chelsea games so there's not that long to wait.

The other shirt looks like a training top to me but who knows!

citykev28 said:

I'm going to stick my neck out and say that this shirt is a beauty.

The 'away' is really nice IMO . The home isn't bad either ! . Im just glad that red and black shite earlier on isn't the one . That was fookin awful .

This Navy blue one is actually pretty nice as an away kit. I could see that being consistent in colour along with that utter monstrosity hooped design that tends to show up. Making the hooped garbage a possible training kit.

That lazer blue Arse-looking shite? No, can't be the new kit. Even Nike would not make something this gash AND in the wrong colour as its first design.

I just wonder if that might just "sportswear" or "fashion" crap rather than an actual kit. I got something in Bordeaux last year that was sort of a quasi-kit for their club but actually never appeared in a match. (But maybe this is just me just trying to convince myself that this awful crap is not going to be on our players in an actual competition.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.