kun said:
BKadHvDCYAEEyLC.jpg:large

-- Thu May 16, 2013 8:43 pm --

BKabsa7CMAAIPCD.jpg:large

Yep, just seen on twitter @manchestertwity

Home back to laser blue if real !!!

BKabbbICEAAw8XE.jpg

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BKabbbICEAAw8XE.jpg

There was someone on this thread a month ago that was saying our kit would look like arsenals only in blue of course and I think arsenals kit next season is similar to the one shown so who knows?! It's not horrible, just very different to the one that's been on here for months so it might take some getting used to. We're apparently going to be playing in the new kit for the Chelsea games so there's not that long to wait.

The other shirt looks like a training top to me but who knows!
I'd go as far as to say that if that was our new shirt, it would be the worst one in history.

City with white sleeves is just wrong

One thing I do wonder is if the "home" showing up on the mannequin is the wrong colour merely on account of whatever dyes the Asian sweatshop making the knockoff had available.

On some reflection, if in the correct RGB 137/178/234 format, it would not be too bad. I'd take it over some of those crap sewn-on-badge looking things that have appeared. I don't normally like white sleeves as it immediately screams "Arse" to me. But the thick blue stripe on the sleeve kind of mitigates that.

BlueHalli said:
I'd take those new pics as our new kits right now ! . Nice IMO but better still, they're not the god awful ones that have been posted on here previously . I think they're the really deal . You can see other kits in the back ground .

If those are next season's kits dont the rags have a new sponser for kits ie Cherolet Although if has been pointed out that they are training kits then this fits in because AON are their new training kit sponser replacing DHL I think!

There has been enough photo's around to make me think the round neck Nike one to be the legit one.

It's easy to discount an obvious Photoshop mock up, but not a real Photo in a factory or an a nice bit of laminate... but this new V neck may have been another prototype as they will make several... hopefully as it's hideous!!

I can't believe somebody has seriously re-created one of madzabba's designs! and re-created the infamous Umbro non-shirt. Must be some wind up merchant in a sweat shop in the far east with too much time.

Red and black has to feature on the away kit. Its the bollocks when we wear it and we won the league with it so why not...

Shaelumstash said:
simonmdm said:
The Pope said:
Yep, just seen on twitter @manchestertwity

Home back to laser blue if real !!!

BKabbbICEAAw8XE.jpg

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BKabbbICEAAw8XE.jpg

There was someone on this thread a month ago that was saying our kit would look like arsenals only in blue of course and I think arsenals kit next season is similar to the one shown so who knows?! It's not horrible, just very different to the one that's been on here for months so it might take some getting used to. We're apparently going to be playing in the new kit for the Chelsea games so there's not that long to wait.

The other shirt looks like a training top to me but who knows!
I'd go as far as to say that if that was our new shirt, it would be the worst one in history.

City with white sleeves is just wrong

and it's the wrong fucking colour.

The other home shirt with the embroidered badge plus the navy one with the stripe and I think we'll have done really well out of Nike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.