New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Shaelumstash said:
simonmdm said:
There was someone on this thread a month ago that was saying our kit would look like arsenals only in blue of course and I think arsenals kit next season is similar to the one shown so who knows?! It's not horrible, just very different to the one that's been on here for months so it might take some getting used to. We're apparently going to be playing in the new kit for the Chelsea games so there's not that long to wait.

The other shirt looks like a training top to me but who knows!
I'd go as far as to say that if that was our new shirt, it would be the worst one in history.

City with white sleeves is just wrong

and it's the wrong fucking colour.

The other home shirt with the embroidered badge plus the navy one with the stripe and I think we'll have done really well out of Nike.
Anyone thought they could be the wimmin's shirts? they look feminine to me.

the new leaked pic of the home kit is an abomination. it's one of if not the worst City home kits I ever seen. the colour is wrong, the sleeves make no sense at all and the the whole thing is so far removed from the class of Umbro it feels like a bad joke.

I am convinced they are fakes though and the first pick is the kit. away is fairly nice too actually.

3rd is easily the worst city kit ever made. they attempted something different and clearly failed.

Not looking forward to Nike at all right now, miss Umbro.

I think the ZabbaStuntDouble story is pretty funny. There was another guy who did the same, created a fake Atletico Madrid kit and some Chinese manufacturers made loads of them. The press believed it was real too. Here's the story:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/owbs8/how_i_accidentally_trolled_the_spanish_press/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments ... ish_press/</a>

OK so what kit are we having ,or are we still speculating as usual on here.
Link(s) if possible please

IF it is that laser blue white sleeve rubbish then we should boycott Nike and not buy this shirt. It shows total disregard and disrespect to the club and the fans to just make this up. Probably took 5 minutes for some minimum wage poverty-ridden single mum to come up with it. And they want to charge upwards of £50 for it? Not for me, don't agree with it

mansour's tow ropes said:
IF it is that laser blue white sleeve rubbish then we should boycott Nike and not buy this shirt. It shows total disregard and disrespect to the club and the fans to just make this up. Probably took 5 minutes for some minimum wage poverty-ridden single mum to come up with it. And they want to charge upwards of £50 for it? Not for me, don't agree with it

And for those people who happen to like it?

mansour's tow ropes said:
Don't think many people would buy it anyway to be honest mate
Clearly wont be the shirt though
Designers make good money
Poverty ridden people make it (also that never stopped you buying anything else im guessing)

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Shaelumstash said:
simonmdm said:
There was someone on this thread a month ago that was saying our kit would look like arsenals only in blue of course and I think arsenals kit next season is similar to the one shown so who knows?! It's not horrible, just very different to the one that's been on here for months so it might take some getting used to. We're apparently going to be playing in the new kit for the Chelsea games so there's not that long to wait.

The other shirt looks like a training top to me but who knows!
I'd go as far as to say that if that was our new shirt, it would be the worst one in history.

City with white sleeves is just wrong

and it's the wrong fucking colour.

The other home shirt with the embroidered badge plus the navy one with the stripe and I think we'll have done really well out of Nike.
Completely agree with everything you said.

i will be truly gutted if this seasons shirt turns out to be awful, at least we knew where we stood with umbro shirts and could expect a decent quality shirt, both looks wise and comfort. you never know what you're going to get with nike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.