New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously think we are going to have some collection of poxy merchandise under nike.

Those shellsuits look terrible and they have that stupid badge that we saw on the supposedly leaked kits which means they might actually be real.

972246_583205868366530_151317396_n.jpg

So this is englands new Nike jersey, and god i think its awfull tbh. Also saw galatasarays new jersey, which reminds me of the plain nike city jersey which has been poste here alot.. unfortunetly for me, cause i dislike it tbh, ill just stick with my city kit then it seems.

spinzer said:

So this is englands new Nike jersey, and god i think its awfull tbh. Also saw galatasarays new jersey, which reminds me of the plain nike city jersey which has been poste here alot.. unfortunetly for me, cause i dislike it tbh, ill just stick with my city kit then it seems.
who the hell is that wearing it?

TCIB said:
Is that an LG tv in the background ?, come on City Panasonic have had the best picture quality for the last 3 years, sort it out City.

Sack the board !

not sure if city have any say in the TV's the airport use ?

mansour's tow ropes said:
spinzer said:

Fuck knows, just seen that Jack Wilshere has tweeted it though.

AD4 said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
spinzer said:

Fuck knows, just seen that Jack Wilshere has tweeted it though.

Ze German invasion continues. looking them them doesn't mean playing like them.

spinzer said:

Looks like the West Germany kit from the 70s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.