New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the new England kit, best one for a while in my opinion.<br /><br />-- Mon May 20, 2013 12:56 pm --<br /><br />I like the new England kit, best one for a while in my opinion.

Looking at the shield on the polo shirt and tracksuit of all the kits doing the rounds this looks the closest
575746_131924810336984_1513019145_n_zps843459e7.jpg

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
Looking at the shield on the polo shirt and tracksuit of all the kits doing the rounds this looks the closest

If the socks are navy, this one may just about be acceptable. The shield is terrible, but the rest of the kit could've been a lot, lot worse.

lol those tracksuits look awful.

Hate the bloke, but think it was Gary Neville said Fergie always made United where the official blazers on club trips. Good idea.

chestervegasblue said:
Bluemoonbaldboy said:

If the socks are navy, this one may just about be acceptable. The shield is terrible, but the rest of the kit could've been a lot, lot worse.

The shield is one of the worst things I've ever seen on a City kit. Reminds me of the embarrassing Reebok / Le Coq Sportif efforts. Clearly just a cost cutting exercise from Nike. If you've got a simple shaped badge like Arsenal or England it looks fine, but with the shape of our badge it looks absolutely pathetic.

Those shell suits look like leftovers from 1995, ludicrously baggy and cheap looking. Same with the white polo, looks like a £2 plain white polo from Sports Direct with that cringeworthy shield stuck on.

I sincerely hope the leaked shirt with the proper badge without the shield is the official one as I actually think it looks really good. Sincerely hope we have navy socks and a proper tracksuit top without that silly shield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.