New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mansour's tow ropes said:
Pigeonho said:
JosMCFC said:
The state of that Nike track suit my Sunday league team have a better one than that Fuck sake bring back umbro
How good can a tracksuit be though, at the end of the day? It's just a plain tracksuit, nothing good or bad about it, it is what it is.

our umbro tracksuits looked better than the ones in that photo. they are just so cheap and generic. if it wasn't for that Nike logo I'd assume they were Prostar

look like Umbro to me. does look like a 90's Shell suit throwback.

article-0-19E31182000005DC-601_306x524.jpg

Ok, obviously the kits are gonna be as bad (who wants a shield around a crest ... oh ... 90's throwback ...) may as well start the 'New Nike Kit 14/15?' thread now and hope for better the season after next.

You just know that those horrid, baggy tracksuits have the ridiculously uncomfy, cheap mesh type inner material which make you sweat like giggs at a family wedding...

F****ing poor tracksuit in which I agree, looks like a sunday league sides cast off.
Roll those sleeves up on them and they can make vin diesel look like an anorexic with the baggy pile of shit material...

other than that... I'm fairly hate free today

ZabbaStuntDouble said:
Pigeonho said:
How good can a tracksuit be though, at the end of the day? It's just a plain tracksuit, nothing good or bad about it, it is what it is.

our umbro tracksuits looked better than the ones in that photo. they are just so cheap and generic. if it wasn't for that Nike logo I'd assume they were Prostar

Ok, obviously the kits are gonna be as bad (who wants a shield around a crest ... oh ... 90's throwback ...) may as well start the 'New Nike Kit 14/15?' thread now and hope for better the season after next.

fuck me that EDS job really seems to have aged Vieira, only had it a week

ZabbaStuntDouble said:

fuck me that EDS job really seems to have aged Vieira, only had it a week
HAHA

ok

Kit launch is in New York City tomorrow.
Nike is American.
Shield around the badge is an American Police Shield.

have we sold out completely or just turning into New York City Football Club?

I have just seen the new Nike England Kit on Sky Sports site

Awful - no imagination - looks more like Germany

Hope city don’t get the same treatment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.