New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sam-caddick said:
Those tracksuits are a disgrace, just look at that shield around the badge?? I mean come on...

They look like knock-offs.

I though Nike were big time? Obviously cannot afford embroidery on a mass level.

If the kits are like that then I can safely say they will be the worst kits we have had in a long time.

Nike, you should be ashamed. Yet they will still ask us to fork out 60 quid for them.

I new it would have a crappy shield around it, all Nike kits do, to be honest the Sheila would not look that bad if it were navy or white.

I don't blame people from feeling negative about the move to Nike. I've felt the same.

Putting your feelings for the club to one side, you have to admit that Ya-Nit-Ted have probably had one or two alright looking kits in the last 10 years. Arsenal's and Inters have, on the whole, been better.

If it does end up being the one we've seen... well maybe my collection takes a break :/

Apart from last years home kit the Umbro shirts have been brilliant. The detail on the badge has put us apart from everyone else too. Be a shame if Nike have waded in with more sponsorship money only to save it on design and production.

Falastur said:
biffa6 said:
I have just seen the new Nike England Kit on Sky Sports site

Awful - no imagination - looks more like Germany

Hope city don’t get the same treatment

Hahaha. You must be the odd one out on this forum. 99% of people here slate any City kit which DOES have imagination. Plain sky blue with a badge and sponsor, that should be the sum total of any City kit. No slashes or panels or dual-colour stuff or patterns etc. This isn't the 90s.

A shield around a crest is the 90's lol

Not overly sure what the problem is with the new england top. Looks alright to me, i wouldnt mind that in a sky blue with a white collar and white tim on the sleeves (bit like the mock ups on here) simple and stylish like the first Umbro ones. go back to White writing aswell me thinks

biffa6 said:
I have just seen the new Nike England Kit on Sky Sports site

Awful - no imagination - looks more like Germany

Hope city don’t get the same treatment

guessing cos its the 150 years glory anniversary, they went for a kit that looks like what they wore 150 years ago, they got it right ..... absolutely outdated for modern times.

Here's the original photo of the new England kit .... before it was photoshop'd

newenglandkit.jpg

Never Mind The Pollocks said:
Can't believe anyone's that arsed. 180 pages of grown men discussing a tee-shirt.
Good, isn't it? Up there (maybe that should read 'down there') with the barm/muffin thread in terms of Kwalitee (as Rafa would say).

Freestyler said:
Horrible, take the city badge off and we would look like a bunch of chavs.
Thought all football fans were chavvie hooligans anyway?

ZabbaStuntDouble said:
Here's the original photo of the new England kit .... before it was photoshop'd

newenglandkit.jpg
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4CXY6TVBMc[/youtube]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.