New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
biffa6 said:
I have just seen the new Nike England Kit on Sky Sports site

Awful - no imagination - looks more like Germany

Hope city don’t get the same treatment

Hahaha. You must be the odd one out on this forum. 99% of people here slate any City kit which DOES have imagination. Plain sky blue with a badge and sponsor, that should be the sum total of any City kit. No slashes or panels or dual-colour stuff or patterns etc. This isn't the 90s.

Falastur said:
biffa6 said:
I have just seen the new Nike England Kit on Sky Sports site

Awful - no imagination - looks more like Germany

Hope city don’t get the same treatment

Hahaha. You must be the odd one out on this forum. 99% of people here slate any City kit which DOES have imagination. Plain sky blue with a badge and sponsor, that should be the sum total of any City kit. No slashes or panels or dual-colour stuff or patterns etc. This isn't the 90s.
i agree mate, im bored by that plain kit, i'd like a kit made with a bit of imagination!

Those tracksuits are a disgrace, just look at that shield around the badge?? I mean come on...

They look like knock-offs.

I though Nike were big time? Obviously cannot afford embroidery on a mass level.

If the kits are like that then I can safely say they will be the worst kits we have had in a long time.

Nike, you should be ashamed. Yet they will still ask us to fork out 60 quid for them.

sam-caddick said:
Those tracksuits are a disgrace, just look at that shield around the badge?? I mean come on...

I though Nike were big time? Obviously cannot afford embroidery on a mass level.

If the kits are like that then I can safely say they will be the worst kits we have had in a long time.

Nike, you should be ashamed. Yet they will still ask us to fork out 60 quid for them.

We haven't even seen the new kits yet?

AnthonyJ21 said:
You just know that those horrid, baggy tracksuits have the ridiculously uncomfy, cheap mesh type inner material which make you sweat like giggs at a family wedding...

F****ing poor tracksuit in which I agree, looks like a sunday league sides cast off.
Roll those sleeves up on them and they can make vin diesel look like an anorexic with the baggy pile of shit material...

other than that... I'm fairly hate free today

Had a laugh at that. Good god, why did they put that mesh into those things? And I'm sure crap Nike has done it here.

Horrible, horrible, horrible company in every way.

bowdonblue said:
sam-caddick said:

We haven't even seen the new kits yet?

Yeah, I'm probably jumping to conclusions.

But if those tracksuits are anything to go by then I am worried.

I like the new England shirt and so I'm not so filled with doom as everyone on here is at the moment.

As it stands, judging by the general opinion on here, I think Nike could produce the best looking shirt in our history and people won't like it purely down to it being made by Nike.

In my eyes then shirt can't be anywhere as bad as the whole Le Coq range

Any chance those tracksuits are a generic Nike product that they have sown badges onto just for use until the real City products are formally launched?

If the actual kit does not have an embroidered badge, it will look horrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.