New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ElanJo said:
Kun's been photographed modeling the new kit

I'm liking it.

[bigimg]http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/1135/kunfeelingood.png[/bigimg]

Mate... Are you completely sure that's genuine? I mean... I dunno. Looks a little off.

Wolfy said:
ElanJo said:

I'm liking it.

Mate... Are you completely sure that's genuine? I mean... I dunno. Looks a little off.

TBH, the fact that his left foot it a bit larger than his right tweaked my BS meter but the proof is right there. Can't argue with a photo

jimharri said:
brotherblue said:
ZabbaStuntDouble said:
lets hope not eh! nike swoosh is way off kilter to be anything but fake. The real question is .... looking at that ... would you pay £60 for it? No. So we know it aint official.

THIS IS the new 2013 Kit, The same person who posted/leaked this leaked our second kit before anyone had seen it.
Risking a Clarkie moment here, but fuck it;

If that IS our new kit, I wouldn't be overly keen on it. The white collar is a bit too narrow, and I don't like that dark blue (or black?) trim on the collar and ''cuffs''. And those black dots down the side.

Would be really disappointed also if it was. Looks like a cheap Malaysian knock-off, not that I expected any better from Nike.

ZabbaStuntDouble said:
Shaelumstash said:
ZabbaStuntDouble said:
is there? odd cos the crest used on the City Official site is still Lazer Blue. Sure that wasnt just Umbro bastardising club crests to whatever they want them to be?
It is odd, might be the resolution on your computer because it looks sky blue on mine.
Kappa badge
ecc5ee_man_city_club_badge_300.jpg

Umbro badge
4552957477_166x199.jpg

Yeah i guess it all comes down to the screen brightness, contrast, backlight settings that can differ what shades and colours people see.

I'm all for the Sky Blue on the crest, just the yellow ship gets "lost" against the sky blue i think. like you need a yellow ship needs a darker blue colour, or if having a light sky blue, the ship needs to be a darker yellow or even a black instead.

Lazer Blue on mine:

crest2n.jpg
crest1.jpg
crest3s.jpg

then brightened up to a lighter sky blue colour on mine:

crest2t.jpg
crest1g.jpg
crest3.jpg
JJ Abrams designing kits now, is he?

yatesy94 said:
jimharri said:
brotherblue said:
THIS IS the new 2013 Kit, The same person who posted/leaked this leaked our second kit before anyone had seen it.
Risking a Clarkie moment here, but fuck it;

If that IS our new kit, I wouldn't be overly keen on it. The white collar is a bit too narrow, and I don't like that dark blue (or black?) trim on the collar and ''cuffs''. And those black dots down the side.

Would be really disappointed also if it was. Looks like a cheap Malaysian knock-off, not that I expected any better from Nike.

Really does look like a shirt your Gran would bring home from the local store and proudly hand to you as you think "aww fuck, now I'm going to have to wear this rubbish thing ever time she comes over"...

Boring, uninspired and lacking the class of 2009/10 and 2010/11, which they've clearly aimed for.

ElanJo said:
Wolfy said:
ElanJo said:

I'm liking it.

TBH, the fact that his left foot it a bit larger than his right tweaked my BS meter but the proof is right there. Can't argue with a photo

obviously shopped

yellow boots ffs

MCFC BOB said:
ZabbaStuntDouble said:
Shaelumstash said:
It is odd, might be the resolution on your computer because it looks sky blue on mine.
Kappa badge
ecc5ee_man_city_club_badge_300.jpg

Umbro badge
4552957477_166x199.jpg

Yeah i guess it all comes down to the screen brightness, contrast, backlight settings that can differ what shades and colours people see.

I'm all for the Sky Blue on the crest, just the yellow ship gets "lost" against the sky blue i think. like you need a yellow ship needs a darker blue colour, or if having a light sky blue, the ship needs to be a darker yellow or even a black instead.

Lazer Blue on mine:

crest2n.jpg
crest1.jpg
crest3s.jpg

then brightened up to a lighter sky blue colour on mine:

crest2t.jpg
crest1g.jpg
crest3.jpg
JJ Abrams designing kits now, is he?

JJ Abrams ... yeah thanks i'll take that as a compliment cheers!!

brotherblue said:
ZabbaStuntDouble said:
dmgtc said:

lets hope not eh! nike swoosh is way off kilter to be anything but fake. The real question is .... looking at that ... would you pay £60 for it? No. So we know it aint official.

I'm calling fake. Look at the angle of the Nike Swoosh, and the creases around the crest (despite the crest being completely flat).

Plus, Nike are renowned for using a single template for the majority of their strips. We're not established enough with them yet to have the privilege of our own tablecloth kit. Ours will be a variation of the Brazil/ England/ PSG kits with the banded cuffs

Pride_In_Battle said:
I'm calling fake. Look at the angle of the Nike Swoosh, and the creases around the crest (despite the crest being completely flat).

It is a nike shirt product, the easy air holes on the ribs tell that. whether everything else is true, thats up for debate.

I think the crest is too small, getting lost on the shirt.

The angle of the swoosh could be cos the left sleeve is scrunched in and the fold could be forcing the angle of the swoosh off kilter.

The swoosh looks like its align with the base of the crest, again could be the left sleeve forcing it to look that way, but the swoosh should be aligned in center (vertically) in line with the crest being bigger than the swoosh.

But i still think its fake, the other pics, the swoosh has been way off on the angle and too close to the sponsor. That photo shows that as cheap and nasty. Nike produce far better quality than that.

ZabbaStuntDouble said:
Pride_In_Battle said:

It is a nike shirt product, the easy air holes on the ribs tell that. whether everything else is true, thats up for debate.

I think the crest is too small, getting lost on the shirt.

The angle of the swoosh could be cos the left sleeve is scrunched in and the fold could be forcing the angle of the swoosh off kilter.

The swoosh looks like its align with the base of the crest, again could be the left sleeve forcing it to look that way, but the swoosh should be aligned in center (vertically) in line with the crest being bigger than the swoosh.

But i still think its fake, the other pics, the swoosh has been way off on the angle and too close to the sponsor. That photo shows that as cheap and nasty. Nike produce far better quality than that.

Looks like an old template of theirs, the scrunched sleeve may throw the swoosh off, but the shirt is totally flat from the sponsor to the swoosh, so they should be aligned with one another. And as you pointed out, the crest is too small, and too high compared to the swoosh. Plus, I'm pretty sure that the label isn't the one that Nike use on their football shirts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.