New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
50Blue said:
Another pic,this one seems to be from a shop,plus the Nike tick seems to be correctly aligned,at least in my eyes.Could be wrong.

9V9Ri6A.jpg

Sorry for not censoring the rags tag next to it.
That's fucking dire if that's our new kit.

Looks like a snide fake in Thailand, but it could well be based on the real thing. When I lived out there the market stalls would have fake rag shirts on sale long before the real thing came out, and they were always fairly accurate.

Seosa said:
At least we've got a coloured badge & white back in the shirt.

The white one is a Chelsea away shirt ... apparently the dark one is a Rag home shirt. Whoever did the fake City thinks putting them in front of real kits will make his look real/official.

Before I make a whole new thread on this I figure I would ask here and see if anyone could help me. Especially if these Nike leaks are the real thing. I am wanting to get my hands on the 2010-11 kit,. I bought the Navy one from that year, but looking back on it I REALLY want the home kit. But since I am in the states I feel like I am a bit hamstrung from being able to locate that kit anywhere. Is there any site that you guys know of, or anyone I might be able to contact in the UK about finding that kit (preferably in a 40" or 42"). I can pay shipping, taxes, really whatever it takes. It's this kit, Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

manchestercity_home_2010_2011_football_shirts_soccer_jersey_kits_1__75170.jpg

Our home shirt is the one on the pic I posted before,looks much better than it though.
The away shirt is white with a band running through the badge and Nike logo,pretty similar to this Galatasaray mock,but the band is either black,or maroon,or there are two small ones,one black and one maroon (like the sash on the 09/11 third shirt,but horizontal).It's one of Nike's "preset" designs,like the tonal hoops one that Porto,Atletico,Werder and PSG are using.

Been told these by my boss (I'm working on a sports store).Don't know if he's lying or not.

unlikelyfan19 said:
Before I make a whole new thread on this I figure I would ask here and see if anyone could help me. Especially if these Nike leaks are the real thing. I am wanting to get my hands on the 2010-11 kit,. I bought the Navy one from that year, but looking back on it I REALLY want the home kit. But since I am in the states I feel like I am a bit hamstrung from being able to locate that kit anywhere. Is there any site that you guys know of, or anyone I might be able to contact in the UK about finding that kit (preferably in a 40" or 42"). I can pay shipping, taxes, really whatever it takes. It's this kit, Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

manchestercity_home_2010_2011_football_shirts_soccer_jersey_kits_1__75170.jpg

This is on the British Amazon: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B004QN4G5C/ref=asc_df_B004QN4G5C11877288/?tag=googlecouk06-21&creative=22134&creativeASIN=B004QN4G5C&linkCode=asn" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B004QN4G5C/r ... nkCode=asn</a>

see if you can get it shipped over.

if not ... i have a 44" long sleeve version thats just been hanging up on my wall cos i bought with the "soundwave" one at the time. i'll stick it in a bottle and throw it into the pond its yours for a Zillion pounds!!

50Blue said:
Our home shirt is the one on the pic I posted before,looks much better than it though.
The away shirt is white with a band running through the badge and Nike logo,pretty similar to this Galatasaray mock,but the band is either black,or maroon,or there are two small ones,one black and one maroon (like the sash on the 09/11 third shirt,but horizontal).It's one of Nike's "preset" designs,like the tonal hoops one that Porto,Atletico,Werder and PSG are using.

[bigimg]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-qIcHVRyhucA/URI9DHyLweI/AAAAAAAANFk/1-ZGRaydw_k/s1600/ju2kl.png[/bigimg]

Been told these by my boss (I'm working on a sports store).Don't know if he's lying or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.