New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
brotherblue said:
ZabbaStuntDouble said:
dmgtc said:
a8e9a8u2.jpg

lets hope not eh! nike swoosh is way off kilter to be anything but fake. The real question is .... looking at that ... would you pay £60 for it? No. So we know it aint official.

THIS IS the new 2013 Kit, The same person who posted/leaked this leaked our second kit before anyone had seen it.

If this was real and the badges lined up etc it would be a very nice kit, id buy it! Think the Nike swoosh and Etihad should be white but hey ho!

Rorz88 said:
brotherblue said:
ZabbaStuntDouble said:
lets hope not eh! nike swoosh is way off kilter to be anything but fake. The real question is .... looking at that ... would you pay £60 for it? No. So we know it aint official.

THIS IS the new 2013 Kit, The same person who posted/leaked this leaked our second kit before anyone had seen it.

If this was real and the badges lined up etc it would be a very nice kit, id buy it! Think the Nike swoosh and Etihad should be white but hey ho!

Agree about the white, but we like white because it looks better, the kit makers and City like a darker colour because it stands out more and gets noticed more, exactly what a sponsor wants.

Another pic,this one seems to be from a shop,plus the Nike tick seems to be correctly aligned,at least in my eyes.Could be wrong.

9V9Ri6A.jpg

Sorry for not censoring the rags tag next to it.

50Blue said:
Another pic,this one seems to be from a shop,plus the Nike tick seems to be correctly aligned,at least in my eyes.Could be wrong.

9V9Ri6A.jpg

Bloody hell, if you run a bit and flap your arms you'll take off!!

mcfc2607 said:
50Blue said:

9V9Ri6A.jpg

Jesus how big are the sleeves. Look like a t shirt has been morphed into a pair of shorts.

That is a knock-off shop.

SebastianBlue said:
mcfc2607 said:
50Blue said:

9V9Ri6A.jpg

Jesus how big are the sleeves. Look like a t shirt has been morphed into a pair of shorts.

That is a knock-off shop.
I hope so

50Blue said:

9V9Ri6A.jpg

It won't be in the shops yet. I visit one of Nike's HQ's and they have showrooms that look like shop displays but it's all NIke merchandise (nothing Adidas would be on display). They'll be showing/selling it to the retailers now for the launch in the summer. The rumour I heard was white or black but they were not disclosing much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.