New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jumanji said:
Nobody wants to have the same kit maker as our rivals...Any other big clubs even do that?

Not like we really had much choice though, and it's probably better for us marketing wise.

Funnily enough, whilst we were with Umbro, they were owned by Nike. Now we gone with Nike, they just sold Umbro to Iconix. So technically we been wearing Nike stuff for years.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
avoidconfusion said:
God the striped one looks even shittier... :(
You obviously just dont liek Nike so we can safely assume that for at least 6 years you will not be wearing a City kit
We get it, we got it a long time ago

What's your problem mate? Where did I say I don't like Nike? There is loads of very nice Nike kits out there, I just don't like these two designs.

avoidconfusion said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
avoidconfusion said:
God the striped one looks even shittier... :(
You obviously just dont liek Nike so we can safely assume that for at least 6 years you will not be wearing a City kit

What's your problem mate? Where did I say I don't like Nike? There is loads of very nice Nike kits out there, I just don't like these two designs.
I dont think there are many decent Nike kits to be honest
the stripped one is horrific but as pointed out to me it couldn't be a strip because it has too much blue in it.
Okay its not you I confused you with someone but some people are just determined not to like it because its Nike and Nike do rag shirts as well

I hope we get some navy socks.

I always think kits with different colour socks to the rest of the kit look the best.

Also for 70 years of our history we had navy socks and haven't had them, bar the away game in Lisbon last season, for ages!<br /><br />-- Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:52 am --<br /><br />
BoyBlue_1985 said:
avoidconfusion said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

I dont think there are many decent Nike kits to be honest
the stripped one is horrific but as pointed out to me it couldn't be a strip because it has too much blue in it.
Okay its not you I confused you with someone but some people are just determined not to like it because its Nike and Nike do rag shirts as well
I don't particularly like Nike because they have many clubs wearing templates of the same kit and also just printed on badges. I can't see them keeping the great level of detail Umbro gave us with the embroided badge (although i don't like it in black this season). So i'm not looking forward to the change to them but hopeful they can do a good job.

This is a very nice one imho

USA1001.jpg

USA1002.jpg

USA1003.jpg

Change the white to our blue and the collars to white, stitch our crest on it and I would be very happy with that.

avoidconfusion said:
This is a very nice one imho

USA1001.jpg

USA1002.jpg

USA1003.jpg

Change the white to our blue and the collars to white, stitch our crest on it and I would be very happy with that.

Is this not the same as Evertons ??

Nike are boring. Love Umbro's re-introduction and the level of detail/design, passion. Last season's kit with the Blue Moon pattern was fantastic. This season's kit is 40s/50s rugby/football style but lacks heart.

According to the metro, this is our next kit..

<a class="postlink" href="http://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/bc6k9glcmaexzio.jpeg?w=650#038;h=514" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/201 ... #038;h=514</a>

This sounds daft but I often think at the start of the season if a kit looks like a title winning kit. Last years did. This years as soon as I saw it didn't.

Not sure about next years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.