New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stretfordian_Blue said:
My first ever go at a shirt,possible away? I know the sponsor is a bit messed up, best I could do, never used ps before! :P -

think you were going for a maroon and white yeah? came up looking more red and white. when using the templates, don't forget, the shirt effect layer will change the shade of your shirt colour. does take practise i know.

good effort though, first time.<br /><br />-- Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:28 am --<br /><br />
StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
Giggled like a kid at that, how do you make these fuckers anyone?

need something like Photoshop, something like the Bluemoon KitCreator and just play about.

mymockup.jpg
[/url][/quote]

looks like the cherry and whites (Wigan rugby league) new home shirt^^

JoeMercer'sWay said:
don't like the obsession with black in our crest and black logo's. Once is fine but they should be white.

-- Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:51 pm --

don't like the obsession with black in our crest and black logo's. Once is fine but they should be white.

i don't mind black on the shirt as long as the badge is coloured.

this seasons kit is amazing and the badge has been good for a one off but lets not carry on with a black badge.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Not keen on black in our home kit whatsoever, myself.

Blue_Rossy said:
ban-mcfc said:
ZabbaStuntDouble said:

wow, that second one is beautiful.

Yeah that 2nd one is mint mate, im hoping thats the new kit tbh love it.
Take note Nike :)

All joking aside, zabba you should send these to the club or even Nike HQ some great designs :)

have twatted to #MCFC @MCFC and @nikefootball pleading for this to be next seasons home shirt :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.