New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JoeMercer'sWay said:
don't like the obsession with black in our crest and black logo's. Once is fine but they should be white.

Only did the all black crest cos the France kit had an all black crest, wanted to see how it looked. But looks much better with a coloured crest.<br /><br />-- Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:13 pm --<br /><br />
meldrew said:
Can't copy the picture as on my phone but here's another link to a new picture

13691328.jpg

please god ...... Nooooooooooo!!

ZabbaStuntDouble said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
don't like the obsession with black in our crest and black logo's. Once is fine but they should be white.

Only did the all black crest cos the France kit had an all black crest, wanted to see how it looked. But looks much better with a coloured crest.

-- Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:13 pm --

meldrew said:

13691328.jpg

Looks okay to me.

ban-mcfc said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

-- Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:51 pm --

i don't mind black on the shirt as long as the badge is coloured.

this seasons kit is amazing and the badge has been good for a one off but lets not carry on with a black badge.

I'm talking in terms of the actual detail in the badge, even the "coloured" badge in the mock-ups has black in it inside of white and gold.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
I'm talking in terms of the actual detail in the badge, even the "coloured" badge in the mock-ups has black in it inside of white and gold.

Only did the crests that way so any of the Newspapers don't make the mistake that they are official again lol if the crest looks slightly odd, then it isnt real ;)

ZabbaStuntDouble said:
13691328.jpg

What's the problem? Looks to me like it's just 3 navy blue lines away from being identical to what is widely regarded as one of our best ever home shirts.

Manchester1894 said:
ZabbaStuntDouble said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

Only did the all black crest cos the France kit had an all black crest, wanted to see how it looked. But looks much better with a coloured crest.

-- Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:13 pm --

meldrew said:

13691328.jpg

Looks okay to me.

yeah ... thats all it is .... okay. i want something "supertastic" :P

Very smart shirt. Plain and simple. Was dreading one of Nike's usual abomination's but they seem to have stuck to the Umbro way

Dubai Blue said:
ZabbaStuntDouble said:
13691328.jpg

What's the problem? Looks to me like it's just 3 navy blue lines away from being identical to what is widely regarded as one of our best ever home shirts.

Well concluded. I'd like to feel the material first but I like the shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.