New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZabbaStuntDouble said:
Glad to see i'm inspiring peope to ... erm ... to make fake shirts. But come on ... do something original ffs lol

medialaunch.jpg

Joehannes said:
Seen this one on twitter. V. Similar, if not identical, to one of the photoshop designs on here:
BI4rGtTCMAAzyt6.jpg

BI5stZkCMAEEiaK.jpg:large

Congratulations mate.

Caveman said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
should be white trim instead of gold, then you have a proper gorton retro shirt.

don't get the obsession with gold trim, its just tacky
Spot on! Good trim IS tacky but I think some people think it looks the opposite.

what gold obsession is there? Black and red kit didnt have gold, this years maroon isnt gold ... i havent seen a real city kit with gold??

ZabbaStuntDouble said:
Caveman said:
should be white trim instead of gold, then you have a proper gorton retro shirt.

Spot on! Good trim IS tacky but I think some people think it looks the opposite.

what gold obsession is there? Black and red kit didnt have gold, this years maroon isnt gold ... i havent seen a real city kit with gold??

this year's maroon had a yellow that is similar to gold, when the original (56 FA cup shirt) had white trim.

The black away kit a few years ago under Hughes had a similar yellow trim - similar to gold - when white would have been a nod to the club's past (albeit, there was the Manchester bee link).

I just don't see why a black kit must have gold trim. Especially as our badges will be back to white next year!

yellow is not gold lol

our badges wont be back to white next year, never been white, they've had white in them.

ZabbaStuntDouble said:
yellow is not gold lol

our badges wont be back to white next year, never been white, they've had white in them.
no but why was it maroon and yellow not maroon and white then?

these manufacturers seem to deem white as too boring, perhaps believing that its not 'glamourous' enough to sell football kits. idk

ZabbaStuntDouble said:
yellow is not gold lol

no but why was it maroon and yellow not maroon and white then?

these manufacturers seem to deem white as too boring, perhaps believing that its not 'glamourous' enough to sell football kits. idk

cos maybe maroon and white has been done before and did something different and adding yellow instead for a change.

Could be cos of the crest, the yellow dominates more than the white (eagle ship, MCFC and stars) so its an obvious colour to use.

With a maroon kit, yellow, white and sky blue are easy secondary colours that work.

ZabbaStuntDouble said:
Caveman said:

Swansea home, Chelsea home...<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:06 pm --<br /><br />Real Madrid home last season...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.