New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think the shirt itself looks really nice, but it's ruined by that ridiculous shield around the badge. It's on all the leisurewear gear as well, which just confirms that Nike are churning out the exact same stuff for all their clubs and then whacking the relevant patches on them after production. Fair enough, it saves them money, but don't then put the prices of everything up by at least 10%.

CTID1988 said:
In that video it looks like its made out of some fetishwear latex, it's really shiny!
I personally only buy a top if its nice, this isn't and it's well too expensive. The ones who I do feel sorry for are people with kids, probably looking at about £70 with a top with a name on the back. Considering these Nike tops are made by kids for 8p an hour in some shed in Mumbai I don't know how they can justify it.
The shield will be passed off as some gimmick, saying it links with "pride in battle", when Infact it's just more cost effective to sew on a shield instead of stitching a badge on each kit like the old one.
Seeing as umbro are owned by Nike I was expecting the same designers, they must of sacked them though
Yep, the club have let themselves down with the kids' pricing policy. I would like to hear how they came up with a £4.60 difference between the adults shirts and kids shirts, and especially how they came up with, (and can justify), knocking £1 off the price of adults shorts for the kids sizes. It's a piss take really.

If they're going to charge £55 and £25 for adults shirts and shorts respectively, they should be charging £30 and £15 respectively for the kids sizes, maximum.

Pigeonho said:
mayo31 said:
£55 not bad, you will wear it at least once a week. Cost about a £1 a week

Not for me though, can buy a decent shirt for that p, one all pubs will let you in wearing.
I always say it's never forced upon anyone to buy, and £55 for an adults shirt which will get used alot, isn't that bad. The junior prices though, (and it's fair to say kids are bought alot of this merchandise), are a complete disgrace. They've knocked a huge £4.60 off the cost off the adult shirt, and a mind-boggling £1 off the adult shorts. So some fat **** getting XXXXXL will pay just £4.60 more than some skinny 13 year old kid, and some fat wanker who wears XXXXXL shorts will pay just £1 more than some 26 inch waist 13 year old kid.

There's something wrong with that pricing policy and I hope many refuse to pay it.
Are children's clothes still exempt from VAT?

Dubai Blue said:
Pigeonho said:
mayo31 said:
£55 not bad, you will wear it at least once a week. Cost about a £1 a week

Not for me though, can buy a decent shirt for that p, one all pubs will let you in wearing.
I always say it's never forced upon anyone to buy, and £55 for an adults shirt which will get used alot, isn't that bad. The junior prices though, (and it's fair to say kids are bought alot of this merchandise), are a complete disgrace. They've knocked a huge £4.60 off the cost off the adult shirt, and a mind-boggling £1 off the adult shorts. So some fat **** getting XXXXXL will pay just £4.60 more than some skinny 13 year old kid, and some fat wanker who wears XXXXXL shorts will pay just £1 more than some 26 inch waist 13 year old kid.

There's something wrong with that pricing policy and I hope many refuse to pay it.
Are children's clothes still exempt from VAT?
Yes mate.

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Pigeonho said:
BudtheWeiser said:
dont mind the shirt tbh but not a chance am I paying £55 for one that is ridiculous.
The 50.40 for a juniors kit is a disgrace too.

Pick a size and it comes down to £42. Lets at least slag them for real issues.
Does it? Still too much for a kids shirt, though better than £50.40.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.