New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rocket Sauce said:
Kit launch video on the MCFC Official youtube page

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mO5s70a3hfw[/youtube]

to be honest in the video I think it actually looks very smart! I`ll getone I think, if only to support the club in my own way for the players etc we already have been bought and will hopefully be buying!

With regards to the price tag, just don't get suckered in to pre ordering off the OS. I did this last year when the shirt launched at a stupidly high price only to find that if I had got off my arse and walked in to town then I would have been able to pick it up with Badges for £10-£15 cheaper in Sports Direct.

I'm pretty sure that this will still be the case this year as there is no way Nike would allow it to be sold exclusively in the City store

richards30 said:
Rocket Sauce said:

to be honest in the video I think it actually looks very smart! I`ll getone I think, if only to support the club in my own way for the players etc we already have been bought and will hopefully be buying!

It would be piss funny if one of the players gave a cynical response and answered with "Yeah it's just a kit really".

I think Joe Hart really wanted to give a cynical response in that video. "Yeah it fits..".

foxy said:
richards30 said:
Rocket Sauce said:

It would be piss funny if one of the players gave a cynical response and answered with "Yeah it's just a kit really".

I think Joe Hart really wanted to give a cynical response in that video. "Yeah it fits..".

Hopefully 'Harty' - the shorts will have some sort of grip on the inner thigh so that when you are lampooning around next season the ball won't squirm between you legs as it did a couple of times.

Then again - you could always just concentrate on doing you job properly Joe

Hmmmmm - couple of points.........

Shirt looks nice but agree the shiled is a bit 'chufty'.

Spotted that the shield on the shorts is white on the video but its blue in the OS Shop.

Also the socks on the shoot are just standard plain white socks NOT the ones on the OS?!! Do u think Chappy just forgot to pack them??

ashtonblue said:
Hmmmmm - couple of points.........

Shirt looks nice but agree the shiled is a bit 'chufty'.

Spotted that the shield on the shorts is white on the video but its blue in the OS Shop.

Also the socks on the shoot are just standard plain white socks NOT the ones on the OS?!! Do u think Chappy just forgot to pack them??
I think you've over-analysed it there. ;-)

shirt seems very clingy, no hiding place under that bad boy (ask Carlos!).

hate white socks though, is there a reason the ones in the video are different from those on the OS? No blue tops

Caveman said:
TheMaineRoad said:
Without the shield it would be gorgeous. Ah well..
I agree. The shield is shit.

But then it just reinforces that our badge is shit. If we had a round badge it wouldn't need a shield around it and I would be a great shirt with a disc seen on rather than a silly shield around a daft chicken sticking it's tongue out, three stupid stars and some stupid Latin that doesn't mean what we think that is all too busy meaning Nike want it in a shield.

fb2et.jpg

With this that would be a disc and we would see any sort of shield.

Now that badge is a thing of beauty, always loved it, no idea why we fuck around with Germanic eagles and pointless stars.

Joe Hart said that he hopes it won't stick as he was sweating. Well I would imagine they are modeling replica versions. Nike player shirts usually have lots of holes in the sides and are thinner than the replicas and have an ironed on badge rather than embroidered, so whether the player shirts are going to be different we'll have to wait and see. Interestingly, on the OS description it does mention dri fit and that it has lots of little holes so maybe they will be the same like the Umbro ones were.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.