ElanJo said:
The video is private now :(

But it looks like Pellers and Isco will feel at home with this kit

Uwe likes it
1135.jpg
ahhh the kit we got relegated in :(

In fairness, it's not the only one!

16.jpg

Did we really get relegated in that? I only remember it as a promotion shirt so I've always had fond memories of it.

Any ideas when the away shirt is out? If it's the black and gold one we've seen pictured I'll probably buy that one instead.

Il be buying a pair of the socks for the missus, i get her to stick them on instead of fishnets in the bedroom, and the other pair have a hole in.

kenzie115 said:
mcfc2607 said:
Shaelumstash said:
Would it annoy you if we wore red socks? If so, why?
this. the only person who should buy socks are little kids.

I buy the socks, got all 3 pairs from this year. The Umbro socks have been really good quality, much better than a bog standard pair from JJB that have holes in after 6 games of 5-a-side. Also, they keep me nice and warm on cold winter nights at the Etihad.

I could never get along with the Umbros socks, they always cut the circulation off to my legs

casualdeyna said:
Dubai Blue said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
In fairness, it's not the only one!

16.jpg

Did we really get relegated in that? I only remember it as a promotion shirt so I've always had fond memories of it.

99.9% sure we didn't get relegated in that kit
I checked it and we didn't. It was the kit before this (Philips v-neck) that we got relegated in.

rember that kit we had, that was that pale,the blue that is,it clashed with spurs and we had to come out at half time in red and black stripes.that was a nice kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.