New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Shaelumstash said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
I cant believe people get annoyed at the socks. FUCKING SOCKS
Would it annoy you if we wore red socks? If so, why?
Yes because it would make no fucking sense a white and blue kit with white or blue socks does so I dont understand why people get wound up by it
So by that logic, it would be ok if we wore white home shirts, as long as the shorts were blue, as they are our colours?

I disagree. City should have blue shirts, white shorts and blue socks. They are the City colours. When I see the full blue kit I think Coventry, when I see white socks I think Lazio. When it's navy socks I know it's City, never seen another team ever play in sky blue shirts, white shorts and navy socks, unmistakably City.

Dubai Blue said:
casualdeyna said:
Dubai Blue said:
Did we really get relegated in that? I only remember it as a promotion shirt so I've always had fond memories of it.

99.9% sure we didn't get relegated in that kit
I checked it and we didn't. It was the kit before this (Philips v-neck) that we got relegated in.
Apologies, I posted the wrong kit :-(

another generation said:
Nike say the shirt is their lightest ever, at just 150 grams. Any guesses as to how they could have made it even lighter??

Very disappointed that there's no shield on the socks. What happened to holistic?

So, to summarise... they managed the City badge without a shield, so long as it had just one colour?

20fqnls.jpg

Bump.

I love it :/

Shaelumstash said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Shaelumstash said:
Would it annoy you if we wore red socks? If so, why?
Yes because it would make no fucking sense a white and blue kit with white or blue socks does so I dont understand why people get wound up by it
So by that logic, it would be ok if we wore white home shirts, as long as the shorts were blue, as they are our colours?

I disagree. City should have blue shirts, white shorts and blue socks. They are the City colours. When I see the full blue kit I think Coventry, when I see white socks I think Lazio. When it's navy socks I know it's City, never seen another team ever play in sky blue shirts, white shorts and navy socks, unmistakably City.
The problem is yours, no one else seems arsed and it's nothing new:

1135.jpg

NipHolmes said:
another generation said:
Nike say the shirt is their lightest ever, at just 150 grams. Any guesses as to how they could have made it even lighter??

Very disappointed that there's no shield on the socks. What happened to holistic?

So, to summarise... they managed the City badge without a shield, so long as it had just one colour?

20fqnls.jpg

Bump.

That's fantastic, some of the polo's and zip ups / hoodies / T-shirts are the best we've ever had.

NipHolmes said:
another generation said:

20fqnls.jpg

Bump.

I'd get that happily, beautiful.

SWP's back said:
NipHolmes said:
another generation said:

20fqnls.jpg

Bump.

I'd get that happily, beautiful.

I go about my day in Fred Perry's and classic retro tops. This shirt, is imo, perfection. I just don't get the 'hate' for it.

SWP's back said:
Shaelumstash said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

The problem is yours, no one else seems arsed and it's nothing new:

You need to stop obsessing about what I write, and start reading what others are saying too. Loads on this thread saying the white socks are shite. We've worn a yellow and brown kit before, so if we had one this year it would be nothing new. Doesn't mean we should have one though does it.

Shaelumstash said:
NipHolmes said:
another generation said:

20fqnls.jpg

Bump.

That's fantastic, some of the polo's and zip ups / hoodies / T-shirts are the best we've ever had.

Agree.

Tell you what though, Zabbastuntdouble needs to be snapped up. The lad's knocked out some cracking tops. For me, this top is smart as fuck. Players will look the biz in it as they will with the zip up. Going to pass on a shirt this season but will defo be buying one of these and a zip up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.