New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like the away kit (If it's legit). I am getting the long sleaved version once it's on the site.

Thanks for posting.

Frank Gallagher said:
matt220 said:
I just bought the new away shirt today from an official Nike retailer here in New Zealand. I will try and put a picture up for you, but I'm struggling with my iPad to do it. It's black and gold with a button up collar.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Nice much better than the Home effort, would have looked even better with Gold PL patches......

The home kit is amazing

matt220 said:
I just bought the new away shirt today from an official Nike retailer here in New Zealand. I will try and put a picture up for you, but I'm struggling with my iPad to do it. It's black and gold with a button up collar.

Why would they release a shirt in New Zealand before the UK? Seems really odd to me.

They did the same last season with the home one and then took them off the shelves. A guy from Oz posted a pic of himself wearing it about 4 weeks before it came out here

ashtonblue said:
They did the same last season with the home one and then took them off the shelves. A guy from Oz posted a pic of himself wearing it about 4 weeks before it came out here

Haha how strange!

blueboyforever said:
matt220 said:

Why would they release a shirt in New Zealand before the UK? Seems really odd to me.

They are 11 hours ahead :)

mindmyp's_n_q's said:
blueboyforever said:
matt220 said:

They are 11 hours ahead :)

I'm man enough to admit this made me laugh :)

Liked this black shirt

[bigimg]http://www.newkits.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/Man-City-1.png[/bigimg]

But next season's ain't for me... I just don't like the Shield around the badge, looks cheap.
Same with the Home shit.

Not a good start for Nike

matt220 said:

Honestly, probably the same shirt as the new Rag Home kit, just different color. yay nike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.