New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
unlikelyfan19 said:
matt220 said:
I just bought the new away shirt today from an official Nike retailer here in New Zealand. I will try and put a picture up for you, but I'm struggling with my iPad to do it. It's black and gold with a button up collar.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Honestly, probably the same shirt as the new Rag Home kit, just different color. yay nike.

It's not, the rag's new home shirt has a collar (with gingham underneath), this doesn't just appear to have one at all, just buttons

Is it black/grey half and half on the front only or on the back as well?

Not too keen on the home shirt from seeing it on tele and bought the third shirt last season so was hoping for something a little brighter not just a variation on the black/grey stripe shirt.

meldrew said:
Off topic, bit how much discount do you get off with your season card if you buy from the city store?

Cheers.
Depends on how you look at it. The shop isn't City's shop per se, it's actually a KitBag shop which charges more than places like Sports Direct anyway. So overall the discount is 10% off KitBag but not other outlets.

Pride_In_Battle said:
unlikelyfan19 said:
matt220 said:
I just bought the new away shirt today from an official Nike retailer here in New Zealand. I will try and put a picture up for you, but I'm struggling with my iPad to do it. It's black and gold with a button up collar.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Honestly, probably the same shirt as the new Rag Home kit, just different color. yay nike.

It's not, the rag's new home shirt has a collar (with gingham underneath), this doesn't just appear to have one at all, just buttons

Looks like the same style of the rags white away last season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.