New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last season's shirt was a 40 and this season's one is a Medium. It's snug but I'm hoping to lose a few pounds so it'll motivate me.

BuckersMCFC said:
Heads up for anyone buying it for young kids

The City & Nike bade is all transfered on, as oppose to stitched into the shirt like Umbro did it. Still got it for my lad but nowhere near the same quality as Umbro.
and it looks shocking.
sports direct had some pyjamas in last season and it looks like them.
my 7 year old doesnt want it as it looks that bad i have to agree with him.
the bigger sizes look fine but the price is disgraceful......but its saved me a fortune....2 full kids kits and an adult shirt for me and my mrs was hinting at one before she saw the price.
bad work city.

BuckersMCFC said:

The City & Nike bade is all transfered on, as oppose to stitched into the shirt like Umbro did it. Still got it for my lad but nowhere near the same quality as Umbro.

Is it different for adults?

ManCitizens. said:
BuckersMCFC said:

adults is stitched

goatinho said:
ManCitizens. said:
BuckersMCFC said:

adults is stitched

I personally don't buy many kits, maybe one every four or five years for 5 a side. Am I right in thinking that adult shirts have an embroidered shield whereas child shirts are ironed on shields?

ManCitizens. said:
goatinho said:
ManCitizens. said:
adults is stitched

I personally don't buy many kits, maybe one every four or five years for 5 a side. Am I right in thinking that adult shirts have an embroidered shield whereas child shirts are ironed on shields?
yes...the younger child ones are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.