New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mcfc-mark said:
2013062214255484225101.jpg

images

Looks cheap and tacky. Why is it see-through? Looked good in the other images, but here it just looks awful!

My lad's has arrived today ....just in time for own clothes day at school tomorrow!

The quality is awful ....still he's happy enough

Oh and I paid for Nastasic on the back.........they must have chosen to ignore that!

Will be odd having a black away kit when we have a black GK top

4.ashx

Like this kit for the ladies:

mcfc-117703.jpg

"Get your kits out for the boys!"

Got mine today.... I really like it, nice fit & the colour is vibrant. Those who are saying it's see through need to be aware it was designed for people running about for 90 mins not for fat blokes to stand in the bookies in.

Also think the badge (after all of the outpouring of contempt on here about the "shield") looks much better than last seasons black & white effort from Umbro.

I think to be considered big time globally you need to have a global branded shirt like Nike.... But then again I am a hip hop loving wigger so this suits me just fine.

ArdwickBlue said:
Got mine today.... I really like it, nice fit & the colour is vibrant. Those who are saying it's see through need to be aware it was designed for people running about for 90 mins not for fat blokes to stand in the bookies in.

Also think the badge (after all of the outpouring of contempt on here about the "shield") looks much better than last seasons black & white effort from Umbro.

I think to be considered big time globally you need to have a global branded shirt like Nike.... But then again I am a hip hop loving wigger so this suits me just fine.

'See through' as in holes in it ..... ie manly chest hair getting stuck and ripped off like a plaster on a willy?

ZabbaStuntDouble said:
ArdwickBlue said:

'See through' as in holes in it ..... ie manly chest hair getting stuck and ripped off like a plaster on a willy?

Errr No!, manly chest hair & willy are rarely said in the same sentence so well done for that ;-)

blueparrot said:
Dubai Blue said:
richards30 said:
that's the thing though will people saving £3-4 buying the kit elsewhere.....just give money back to the club direct!!! after whats be done so far, the players we now have and the future why do people bother buying elsewhere?? give it back to the club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
City make exactly the samebuys royalty on each shirt whether it is sold at the ground or in Dev's corner shop. People are right to source it as cheaply as they can.

Dont think they get anything from other shops sales they get the original sponsor deal then the club shop buys from nike and sells at a profit like any other retailer.
You mean the club shop run by Kitbag.....

Off the top of my head doesn't season ticket holders discount make the stadium store the same price as sports direct?

Some frugal people on here, drive to the airport and back to save a tenner?

Just be a good boy and do some more chores for Mummy and see if she will give you some extra spends

flippin eck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.