New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DanTheBlue said:
Did a little mock up off the third kit.... I love it!

4j51g8.jpg

No black piping in the photo of home/away/third kit

Just seen this on ebay

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Manchester-City-Pablo-Zabaleta-5-Player-Match-Issued-Football-Shirt-Jersey-M-/271232776661?pt=UK_SportsLeisure_Football_FootballShirts&hash=item3f26bbb9d5" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Manchester-Ci ... 3f26bbb9d5</a>

Player issue

Whats up with the printing of the name/numbers, on the os they seem navy, but from the New York trip they seem they same color as last season?

1.618034 said:
DanTheBlue said:
Did a little mock up off the third kit.... I love it!

4j51g8.jpg

Got a feeling that stripe might also be on the right sleeve...?

Like the Bradford shirt...

[bigimg]http://www.footballshirtculture.com/images/Bradford-City-13-14-nike-home-football-shirt-a.jpg[/bigimg]

?

^ This it will be the same as the red Blackburn away!

bowieboots said:
Just seen this on ebay

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Manchester-City-Pablo-Zabaleta-5-Player-Match-Issued-Football-Shirt-Jersey-M-/271232776661?pt=UK_SportsLeisure_Football_FootballShirts&hash=item3f26bbb9d5" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Manchester-Ci ... 3f26bbb9d5</a>

Player issue

Do the players only get the t-bar and the air vents?

Edit : Definately, Its a fake shirt.

6one said:
Never Mind The Pollocks said:
I'm struggling to think of any game we'll have to wear that third kit really. In the league at least. Villa and West Ham away maybe?

Arsenal - Home
Villa - Away/third
Cardiff - Away
Chelsea - Away
Palace - Away
Everton - Away/third
Fulham - Home
Hull - Home
Liverpool - Home
United - Home
Newcastle - Home
Norwich - Home
Southampton - Potentially Home with stupid mix of funny coloured shorts
Stoke - As Above
Sunderland - ditto
Swansea - Home/Away
Spurs - Away
West Brom - Away
West Ham - Away/third

I can only see the third being worn for Villa and West Ham away. Possibly for the Everton game.

It's probably a "euro" kit and they rarely get used much anyway.

If peeps are thinking its a black away kit, then the 3rd will be used when we play teams away that have a green GK kit.

You can't have two GK in the same colour.

You can't have the GK in the same colour as the outfield players.

If we play away, the home team plays in blue and their GK is in green, would mean we play in black and our GK wears our 2nd GK kit also black. Which isn't allowed, so the home team GK plays in a 2nd GK kit, or we play in our 3rd kit.

This causes problems if we play away to white teams (spurs). At long distances, our sky blue kit looks white, so TV will want a change of kit to easily differianiate each team. The home kit isn't an option, if the 3rd kit is white, that isn't an option. If the home goalie only has green, black, blue or white kits, then our away kit isn't an option either.

Hope nikd sort out the quality issues before the away/3rd kit is generally released, went to the stadium godsy to geft the kits shirts and the material isn't great, lots of little pulls on a number of shirts, I tried a perfectly good shirt on and when I tokk it off and shouved it back on the hanger 2 pulls had appeared, can see this becoming another bad press opportunity

Kids still got a shirt but saved myself a few bob not bothering for myself

Stirling1978 said:
6one said:
I'm struggling to think of any game we'll have to wear that third kit really. In the league at least. Villa and West Ham away maybe?

Arsenal - Home
Villa - Away/third
Cardiff - Away
Chelsea - Away
Palace - Away
Everton - Away/third
Fulham - Home
Hull - Home
Liverpool - Home
United - Home
Newcastle - Home
Norwich - Home
Stoke - As Above
Sunderland - ditto
Swansea - Home/Away
Spurs - Away
West Brom - Away
West Ham - Away/third

I can only see the third being worn for Villa and West Ham away. Possibly for the Everton game.

Cardiff play in red now, so home.

Also why have you got away for Spurs who play in white, but home for fulham and possibly Swansea who are also in white?

good point re: Cardiff.

We played in away kit at Spurs for several years now.

Fulham will also be away, correct.

Swansea also.

6one said:

Arsenal - Home
Villa - Away/third
Cardiff - Away
Chelsea - Away
Palace - Away
Everton - Away/third
Fulham - Home
Hull - Home
Liverpool - Home
United - Home
Newcastle - Home
Norwich - Home
Stoke - As Above
Sunderland - ditto
Swansea - Home/Away
Spurs - Away
West Brom - Away
West Ham - Away/third

I hate games where the teams colours don't contrast enough. I'd prefer us to wear all white against Chelsea for example. black is too ark when they are in a dark blue. I'd wear the white kit more often than the black if it 'twas me. Back should only be worn away to a team in white.

Now that I think of it, I get nervous that one of the always will be bad luck. City, just pick colours for the next 100 years and stick wit them please!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.