New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dubai Blue said:
ZabbaStuntDouble said:
You can't have two GK in the same colour.
Why not? It happens all the time.

When did you last see a PL game where the goalies wear the same colour? They had to put the rule in when keepers came up for corners late in the game. It's the referee's decision to play if "the goalkeepers are wearing the same colour and do not another colour to change into" <a class="postlink" href="http://www.fifa.com/mm/document/afdeveloping/refereeing/1.%20law%204_538.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.fifa.com/mm/document/afdevel ... 04_538.pdf</a>

But you'll find most modern games at the top level have keepers in different colours

The worst replica shirts we've ever had ....snags / pulls so easily , just took mine back this morning, got my money back
£55 ..... scandalous !!

dont buy one Blues !

just put nike shirts plucking in google and it throws up that are near neighbors have exactly the same problem with their plastic bottle shirts ,picked one up at weekend in store and it already had several plucks on it these turn into horizontal " runs " i am led to believe .it dosent matter how good the third shirt is if its made of that dri_fit raised material it will stay in the shop for me !

panzer1311 said:
The worst replica shirts we've ever had ....snags / pulls so easily , just took mine back this morning, got my money back
£55 ..... scandalous !!

dont buy one Blues !
are they worth half price for later in the year?
aren't they made from plastic bottles? plastic bottles always look bobbins after one or two uses

panzer1311 said:
£55 ..... scandalous !!

dont buy one Blues !

Returned my 7 year son's GK shirt to Sports Direct last week and, to their credit, they refunded my £49.99 without any questions. Trouble is he now wants a replacement even though I keep explaining that the same thing will happen. He then suggested a Joe Hart England shirt which I thought was'nt a bad idea until I discovered its made of the same bloody material!

The golden rule, dont fix it if it isnt broken. City might regret this move to nike if a lot of people return the tops, and a lot of others dont buy it because of what they've heard. £55 is a lot of money if its crap. ( Umbro, if your'e watching, dont shut the factory yet )

Okay... there been a few people pointing out differences between the mock up I did and the leaked photo, along with a few suggestions regarding the style of nike kit we may be adopting and the kit potentially having some colour on one of the sleeves.

Iv made a new mock up based on these changes and suggestions and would love to know what you think....

I personally think this will be very close to the actual kit design when its released.

vqh4du.jpg

If that 3rd shirt does have the two hoops going round the sleeve, it is yet more proof that most football shirt designers simply have no idea of when to stop!

I actually think those 2 rings set its apart, really nice design and i will defo buy it if it will look like that.

Sometimes i think people should just buy a white trash bag, cut 3 holes it in and draw the city crest on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.