Status
Not open for further replies.
BlueMoonoverUS said:
hateutd said:
BlueMoonoverUS said:
http://www.soccerjerseyparadise.com/goods-1943.html

$16.88 lol
do you trust em?????
For that price I would. It's cheap replica anyways.

Would there not be a nasty import duty charge to the UK though? I bought some WWE stuff for my lads a few years ago direct from America and it ended up costing me shedloads in duty.

blue b4 the moon said:
BlueMoonoverUS said:
hateutd said:
do you trust em?????
For that price I would. It's cheap replica anyways.

Would there not be a nasty import duty charge to the UK though? I bought some WWE stuff for my lads a few years ago direct from America and it ended up costing me shedloads in duty.
They might be shipped directly from Thailand.

I honestly think it's shit.

If it had white lettering instead of gold it might improve it. Always think using Gold on a football shirt is pretentious.

Fazz28 said:
Has anyone got the shorts? Are they ok material wise?

I got them today and wore them tonight.

Comfortable fit, if you don't mind the internal pant most football kit providers have. If not cut it out.

Clean look but not much can go wrong on black shorts. All in all I would defiantly recommend them.

It looked like the material was sticking to the players earlier - did anyone else notice this?

Really pissed off as well want a 2009/10 home shirt. Mine has got a massive linseed oil stain on it!! You try finding one now!

I think it was due to the humidity. The material is designed to move fluids to the outside as fast as possible so they evaporate, but in that humidity they won't. They move it to the outside and it just stays there in a damp, clingy sheet on the outside of the material.

Irwell said:
I think it was due to the humidity. The material is designed to move fluids to the outside as fast as possible so they evaporate, but in that humidity they won't. They move it to the outside and it just stays there in a damp, clingy sheet on the outside of the material.

So they are designed to work in our climate then? I wouldn't have thought their drifit material would be any different across the world?

bought it today, I love it, it looks fantastic, material poor as all nike kits but the way it looks is excellent, people need to get a grip and stop moaning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.