New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
foxy said:
SiWatts90 said:
I got the home kit at the airport on the way to going on hols and I must say its one of the better fitting and imo decent looking kits about, think a lot of people just don't like change tbh, it isn't a bad kit at all imo

I think we were really spoilt by umbro.

Re wind back to 2009 when we had le coq sportfi. If we had a transferred from the LCS to the current Nike kits then I'm certain everybody would be raving.

you don't give your customers x for y amount and then give them a much inferior product for an increased price, you try that in most places and you'll lose trade fast.

They fed us the quality under Umbro so they should now keep up their side of the bargain, they can't be allowed to choose when they can be arsed to make us nice kits, once you make one you have to keep to that standard.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
foxy said:
SiWatts90 said:
I got the home kit at the airport on the way to going on hols and I must say its one of the better fitting and imo decent looking kits about, think a lot of people just don't like change tbh, it isn't a bad kit at all imo

I think we were really spoilt by umbro.

Re wind back to 2009 when we had le coq sportfi. If we had a transferred from the LCS to the current Nike kits then I'm certain everybody would be raving.

you don't give your customers x for y amount and then give them a much inferior product for an increased price, you try that in most places and you'll lose trade fast.

They fed us the quality under Umbro so they should now keep up their side of the bargain, they can't be allowed to choose when they can be arsed to make us nice kits, once you make one you have to keep to that standard.

True.

Umbro paid great attention to heritage and they also designed their kit for the fan as well. I don't buy kits anymore but some of those umbros kits were perfectly fine to wear out they were that smart!

Nike have focused their design on performance and as a global suppply have pretty much templated the training range.

can someone explain to me why they are not selling the womens shirt of the website? and if this will be the same down at theship ... if so why are they not selling the away kit in womens at all.... cheers.

SiWatts90 said:
I do agree regarding the Umbro stuff was bloody good but I don't feel offended by Nike's offering either tbf

Agree. And material might be more vulnerable, it makes the sky-blue colour look great.
Btw, I got myself a female-one as it fits better and the sleeves are shorter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.