New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
blue banks said:
Akai said:
looking at the black training shirts and jackets, then this is definitely the away kit !

931399_10151468401330963_1517981922_n.jpg

It's weird that there is no shield on this ...
It does. Look more closely

Der Bomber said:
Rocket Sauce said:
There's a lot of nice stuff in the shop on the OS. The track tops. The polos. The hoodies.

There are also some fucking abominations...well, one - the training top.

The socks are a disappointment. How difficult would it have been to get blue socks.

That said, I'd really like to try a pair of those. They look comfy as hell and they have the little ankle pad there....a place where I seem to get a stud planted each week.

There are actually a lot of really nice designs up at the OS shop. The "pre-match" Training top might be literally the ugliest shirt I have ever seen. But whatever.

Agree with a lot of other posters - the black top must be the away and that looks quite nice.
I'm going to withhold my judgment of the black two tone away top until I see a better picture of it. As it stands, I'm ok with it, but not in love with it.

I can see where the inspiration is from though:

EY-DIGITAL-LOGO_-black_background.jpg

Sorry to be the token hippy, but whilst we're all moaning about the crap design of a shirt for which we'll be ripped off fifty quid and chuck in a drawer after a year, can we spare a moment for the women and kids who've *allegedly* been subjected to subhuman conditions to knock out this over-priced shite for our hysteric appraisal?

Umbro made it their top priority to revamp the badge and have it specially embroidered.

Nike have completely discarded that good work and have opted for an easy 'stitch on' sheild. No thought has gone into the shield, clearly, because the 'blue' is of a different tone.

We can see what's happened here, they've looked at our badge and thought, too complicated to mass produce... get in a fucking shield and have done with it!

Nike = Wankers

Anyone who disagrees with me and half this thread, take a look at the new England shirt, they've made a damn sight more effort with that than ours, badge embroidered the lot.

i just dont see how the designers can seriously think the shield looks nicer than just a normal stitched on badge. its as if we've been deliberately fucked over. nobody in their right mind would have the shield if given the choice

Its cheaper than last year

It looks fucking mint

STOP FUCKING MOANING.

ban-mcfc said:
Its cheaper than last year

It looks fucking mint

STOP FUCKING MOANING.
With all due respect, irony is starting to creep into your posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.